JW Research logo

JW Research Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

2.7
Work-life balance

good company

love working with this comony get to lear lots of things learn to be tesm payer to work with dif people get to talk to dif customer problem.. co worker likes we have fun working with them managemnt is .. good .. but only thing no benifits that they can offer hard parts of the job iswhen customer comming bck to you and sz they dint get approved..

Wonderful part time job

Caring and kind management, if you like to talk and also about all the wonderful benefits of the card it’s a great job. No pressure with keeping with quota... you just go out and do the best you can and have fun out there.. wonderful training with a professional manger. They were kind , caring and a happy environment and they did not stress me out at all. Just a shame about the pandemic and hoping to get back soon!

Pros

Happy place, not a lot of pressure, nice bosses

Very good job

Talk with customer only few hours.but salary is good very good management I like that job more opportunities to learn something new office administrator job very good for future.customer are very dirty but good to learn work is only on the internet.made p.c card for customer and we can learn about cosmetician pharmacy job fashion for trend everything in the store I really like.

Good job if you would like talk to people.

This was the best job I ever had. I love this job. Everyday meeting with lots of new people. Managers are so good. Helping you so many ways to succeed in your role. Best wishes for JW research. 🙏

Pros

Meeting with new people everyday. Somedays you will have lots of sales easily.

Cons

Somedays you will listen NO all over the places, If you're able to manage your frustration, by that time you will succeed.

Disgusting company!

They encouraged us to lie to customers and tell them that that the MasterCard could be used just as a points card. They told us to bend the truth as much as needed to make the sale. They encouraged us to target seniors. This company should be shut down because of their awful business practices.

Cons

The whole job is a Con. Literally.

Insanely stressful

This was easily the worst job I’ve ever had. If you don’t make your sales they treat you like complete garbage. Drowning around a supermarket begging people to sign up for your credit card, constantly getting rejected, sometimes an aggressive form, only to be screamed at by management/have my job threatened for not making your numbers. 0/10.

Excellant experience

Nice job culture, work as team and sometimes lead the team. Work ethics improved. Learn to be accurate and punctual. Customer satisfaction is always main objective.

favorite place to have worked

i loved working at toys r us it totally was my favorite job. made some new friends and got some experience on cash on the floor and unloading the truck.

Disorganized Chaos

The most disorganized, unprofessional, joke of a company I have ever worked for. Unrealistic targets considering you are sent home early every day, and the Canadian Tire Store's management doesn't even want this company in most of their stores to promote their own credit cards. There is no communication between JWR and the Managers of the stores they send you to. The hourly wage is nice, but the amount of hours they actually allow you to work negates that. Stay Away!

Pros

Good Wages

Cons

You'll never see the benefits of those wages.

Official response from JW Research

8 July 2016
Thank you for your review and we appreciate your feedback. We have over 300 employees across Canada and it can be difficult to reach each individual. We are sorry you felt the targets were unrealistic as we base our performance on what is currently being achieved by other associates. Our clients like Canadian Tire Banking have partnered with us for over 20 years so if there is any dissatisfaction in the business we are happy to speak to the store directly. Best of luck in your career search.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JW Research?