JW Research logo
JW Research

JW Research Employee Reviews in Burnaby, BC

2.7
Work-life balance

Good choice for ambitious worker

JW Research is a company with quite flexible management style and straight forward. The managers are very efficient and good at training its team members.

Personally learn lots. Every person doing there job

I worked almost two years.Learn lots of computers kills. My communication time management improved. Experience on sale and coordinating staff. Management always help you to improve . No staff gathering such as Christmas party nothing like coworker gathering. No income improvment.

Pros

Non

Cons

Great place to to develop your skills

Retail based sales environment with a focus on training and mentorship. Managers are very engaged and looking for the best ambassadors to promote the product in store.

good experience

I really had a good experience at JWR Company,,,,,,,,,,,, I enjoyed having interaction with people and advertising for company,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, there was a friendly environment there among employees.

Pros

friendly colleagues

Cons

not enough income

good company

Sales is not for everyone. But for those willing to stick it through this job can definitely help you develop your character and give you lots of awesome experience. Best part of the job is the flexible hours and good pay.

I don't suggest any1 to work here

Never work there. Management and MD of the Vancouver are Racist. No bonus no Benefit. They promote only their Relatives and Close friends not to the eligible employees. Be careful guys.

Pros

Aweful experience

Not ethical

The manager made a disabled woman who was working at super centre signed up for that MasterCard and i quit on my first day after seeing this. The inhumanity was incredible. Poor woman didn't even know what she signed up for. This company must be shut down. I don't even know how they are still open under these circumstances.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Very good company to work with

It had been a great experience to work with this company. This is an employee oriented company and it had given many opportunities to explore personal talents.

Pros

Employee oriented

Think about it

This job helps and challenges employees to find the right way to talk to a customer. You will experience rude, nice, funny, mean, serious and many other types of people; you need to not care about this and not take this personal. Overall, this job might get stressful because you need to accomplish certain targets, and if you don't, the manager will get upset and start pressing on you and being over you all the time. After some time, this job might become boring and you will not enjoy it at all.

Pros

Get to know different types of customers

Cons

Stressful

Great pay

You get to meet and talk with many people signing them up for a credit card. Also nice interacting with the people that work for the store. Great pay for many sign ups.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Great pay only if you do well

good palce to learn

Good job to learn so many staffs, learned how to convince people ,compliance with company production standards and code of conduct

Official response from JW Research

28 June 2016
Thank you for the review and we are happy you learned with our company as that is a huge part of our culture. We wish you all the best in your future career

Challenging & Hardworking

Its a good place ,lot of challenges & target to meet Worked hard to reach the daily target as well as weekly

high energy fun work place

- drive to different locations and set up equipment wait for staff to come and do a quick review of the days goal and address any issues from the day before. - how to handle high pressure quotas on an on going basis , how to adapt my sales approach quickly and how to close a sale. how to deal with rejection. -I really don't have any thing positive to say so i'd rather say nothing. -good co-workers. when there is a lot of pressure you really see peoples true colors. - staying up beat when getting rejected - making an incredible sale

Pros

good money

Cons

long hours not close to home.

stronger my mentality

very challenge job since I have to sell my credit card to a stranger in the first couple of sentences.

Pros

teach me how to read people and different ways to talk to them

Cons

random hours and locations

The money was good

Talking and meeting people. I learned that people shouldn't sign up for a Master Card just to get the free gift. Also found out how every time you sign up for a credit card your credit score goes down.

Pros

good bonuses

Bad

Poor company, they treat their employee's badly. Hard work, long hours, weekends, evening, no thanks. Would never work for them again.

Cons

many