JW Research

JW Research Employee Reviews

There's pro's and con's with any job.

Been working there 2 weeks. I do have a great trainer. But they cut my hours as I could not get a single Credit Card sign up as January & February are slow months for retail. I can honestly say I tried everything. Many people are very debt conscious now. I applaud that. They know what works for them and what doesn't.

Fun place to work if you like marketing

I had a good team when I am working. I love marketing and meeting new people. My team always supports me and encourages me at work . If your shy talking to people that’s this job is not for you .

Personally learn lots. Every person doing there job

I worked almost two years.Learn lots of computers kills. My communication time management improved. Experience on sale and coordinating staff. Management always help you to improve . No staff gathering such as Christmas party nothing like coworker gathering. No income improvment.

Pros

Non

Dont work here

The management definitely needs to change the manner in which they treat their employees. This role had minimum room for professional development and the company has a huge turnover rate.

Pros

Cons

everything

Learned a lot of B2C sales

I used to go to every Canadian Tire store in Vancouver and Burnaby. Customers from different cultures and countries used to come there and shop. I interacted with most of them and sold triangle MasterCard

Wonderful part time job

Caring and kind management, if you like to talk and also about all the wonderful benefits of the card it’s a great job. No pressure with keeping with quota... you just go out and do the best you can and have fun out there.. wonderful training with a professional manger. They were kind , caring and a happy environment and they did not stress me out at all. Just a shame about the pandemic and hoping to get back soon!

Pros

Happy place, not a lot of pressure, nice bosses

Fantastic people work for this company

Great company to work for very understand, treated me like family Great pay they take great care of their employees at home and while away very accommodate

Pros

Able to work at my own pace given different locations to experience

Cons

Long hours at times long periods away from home

Great place to to develop your skills

Retail based sales environment with a focus on training and mentorship. Managers are very engaged and looking for the best ambassadors to promote the product in store.

Challenging and targes

“Nice company to work with, great learning opportunities and professional growth” This was by far my most positive work experience! I was supported every step of the way. This company is big on showing its appreciation for its employees and they are patient with you while you learn. They pay for your travel, food, and the commissions are excellent. No micromanaging! Your work shows through your sales.

It’s a scam

The whole place and company is a complete s c a m. They only pay you for the days that you get people to sign up for mastercards, not the 8 hour days where you constantly get rejected. The management is complete c r a p and it took them 2 months to actually train me and the training was just a slide show and no in store training. Whatever you do, do NOT work for them it’s a complete crapshow.

good experience

I really had a good experience at JWR Company,,,,,,,,,,,, I enjoyed having interaction with people and advertising for company,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, there was a friendly environment there among employees.

Pros

friendly colleagues

Cons

not enough income

good company

Sales is not for everyone. But for those willing to stick it through this job can definitely help you develop your character and give you lots of awesome experience. Best part of the job is the flexible hours and good pay.

Unprofessional Environment Waste Of Time

Scripted dialogue training 30 minutes Target of signing up people while they shop at Walmart You carry a iPad around ,walking full 4 to 5 hour shift You verbalize script word per word asJW Sales Manager follows behind you ,hiding behind racks,eaves dropping on your communication. Manager doesn't have office so you meet in McDonald's every hour,where she sets up shop at table all day in McDonald's at Walmart. The job itself is presented incorrectly during interviews process. There are actually no guaranteed hours and I witnessed Sales Reps being sent home because they had a bad hour of no sign ups I found the employees were not trained correctly and manager missed the value of proper support tools for success. In the short time there ,the turn over was daily ,here today,quit tomorrow. Manager and some team members went out hourly for smoke breaks and came back reeking of cigarettes on the sales floor. Not a good job for professionals.

Pros

Talking with new people every day

Cons

Turn over, lack of Consistency with training support, also can't seem to talk to higher ups, only the JW manager who sits in the McDonald's all day. Literally walk all day, carrying ipad and a Point if sale system. Looks unprofessional and your arms get super sore

Excellent Workforce

recruiting, met sales target & distributed 500+ samples, brochures, and posters at events to attract customers’ attention and interest learned recruitment/sourcing HR Management fun workplace culture with field events the hardest part of the job is dealing with rude people the most enjoyable part of the job is recruiting

Waited on a call that never came

I waited 3 hours on management to call me for my second interview, they never did. I wasted 3 hours and a solid 2 weeks trying to contact them about the fact they never called me back.

good

They put a lot of pressure on one person to sell credit cards which isn't easy because people don't even listen to us. If you don't make enough applications which is one every hour atleast, then you get very less number of hours to work.

Handled customers’ queries in a professional and a timely manner Made outbound calls and encouraged customers to apply for credit cards Analyzed customers’ account data and offered appropriate solutions Made customers signing up for credit cards Conducted interviews, presented and sold products and services to customers

Hard job if your not used to working in that filed

It was an interesting learning experience I never worked in sales before it was a very challenging job it was hard to met the quota for the product I was offering to people it was a product that everyone seemed to have so it made it hard to find people who didn't have the product and wanted it

Very good job

Talk with customer only few hours.but salary is good very good management I like that job more opportunities to learn something new office administrator job very good for future.customer are very dirty but good to learn work is only on the internet.made p.c card for customer and we can learn about cosmetician pharmacy job fashion for trend everything in the store I really like.

Communicative and active workplace

I used to start to say hi to the customers of Real Canadian Superstore. I learned how to approach to a person and explain yourself. The hardest part of the job is to convince people to get MasterCard. Some of them were very rude to me. The most enjoyable part is to meet new people.

Pros

Meeting new people

Cons

Walking during the day

Good job if you would like talk to people.

This was the best job I ever had. I love this job. Everyday meeting with lots of new people. Managers are so good. Helping you so many ways to succeed in your role. Best wishes for JW research. 🙏

Pros

Meeting with new people everyday. Somedays you will have lots of sales easily.

Cons

Somedays you will listen NO all over the places, If you're able to manage your frustration, by that time you will succeed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JW Research. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6