JW Research
JW Research Employee Review

Very good job

24 October 2019
Talk with customer only few hours.but salary is good very good management I like that job more opportunities to learn something new office administrator job very good for future.customer are very dirty but good to learn work is only on the internet.made p.c card for customer and we can learn about cosmetician pharmacy job fashion for trend everything in the store I really like.
5.0Job security/advancement
12 August 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Okanagan, BC
Caring and kind management, if you like to talk and also about all the wonderful benefits of the card it’s a great job. No pressure with keeping with quota... you just go out and do the best you can and have fun out there.. wonderful training with a professional manger. They were kind , caring and a happy environment and they did not stress me out at all. Just a shame about the pandemic and hoping to get back soon!
Pros
Happy place, not a lot of pressure, nice bosses
8 October 2019
Customer Sales Associates (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
This was the best job I ever had. I love this job. Everyday meeting with lots of new people. Managers are so good. Helping you so many ways to succeed in your role. Best wishes for JW research. 🙏
Pros
Meeting with new people everyday. Somedays you will have lots of sales easily.
Cons
Somedays you will listen NO all over the places, If you're able to manage your frustration, by that time you will succeed.
13 August 2019
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
They encouraged us to lie to customers and tell them that that the MasterCard could be used just as a points card. They told us to bend the truth as much as needed to make the sale. They encouraged us to target seniors. This company should be shut down because of their awful business practices.
Cons
The whole job is a Con. Literally.