JW Research
JW Research Employee Review

Very good job

24 October 2019
Talk with customer only few hours.but salary is good very good management I like that job more opportunities to learn something new office administrator job very good for future.customer are very dirty but good to learn work is only on the internet.made p.c card for customer and we can learn about cosmetician pharmacy job fashion for trend everything in the store I really like.
8 October 2019
This was the best job I ever had. I love this job. Everyday meeting with lots of new people. Managers are so good. Helping you so many ways to succeed in your role. Best wishes for JW research. 🙏
Pros
Meeting with new people everyday. Somedays you will have lots of sales easily.
Cons
Somedays you will listen NO all over the places, If you're able to manage your frustration, by that time you will succeed.
13 August 2019
They encouraged us to lie to customers and tell them that that the MasterCard could be used just as a points card. They told us to bend the truth as much as needed to make the sale. They encouraged us to target seniors. This company should be shut down because of their awful business practices.
Cons
The whole job is a Con. Literally.
21 November 2018
This was easily the worst job I’ve ever had. If you don’t make your sales they treat you like complete garbage. Drowning around a supermarket begging people to sign up for your credit card, constantly getting rejected, sometimes an aggressive form, only to be screamed at by management/have my job threatened for not making your numbers. 0/10.
Pros
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JW Research. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6