JW Research
JW Research Employee Review

Must be a people-person, and handle many Rejections.

3 September 2019
Started the job with a great manager and sadly quit and no longer works with the company. Had me stress out for about 3 weeks with no work even though I completed the Hiring Package. Was then Passed on to another manager, truly did not like them at all. No point of having a schedule when location & time changes. Seems to be more like of On-Call type of job Everything is truly done last minute. Location alwayd ends up being changed, including time. You must really have a flexible schedule.

As everyone says, there is a Target and you need to always hit it otherwise your shift will end early or you'll notice a big decrease in shifts later on. You will be replaced if you're not hitting the Targets, im not lying- my current manager even said that.
16 October 2018
Same location
It’s a pathetic place to work don’t waste your time and energy here it’s simply target oriented work n you keep struggling to beg everyone to make card
They attract jobless and newcomers and then you are at their mercy it’s better to work at basic pay anywhere else
1 April 2017
Same location
-enjoy the sales experience
- hands on training

-very long or short hours

-have to have sales. .the company only cares about sales nothing else. Management a little rude and pushing..
Pros
1hour
Cons
need to do sales or fired
14 May 2020
Great company to work for very understand, treated me like family

Great pay they take great care of their employees at home and while away very accommodate
Pros
Able to work at my own pace given different locations to experience
Cons
Long hours at times long periods away from home
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JW Research. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6