JW Research logo
JW Research

JW Research

JW Research Employee Review

Insanely stressful

This was easily the worst job I’ve ever had. If you don’t make your sales they treat you like complete garbage. Drowning around a supermarket begging people to sign up for your credit card, constantly getting rejected, sometimes an aggressive form, only to be screamed at by management/have my job threatened for not making your numbers. 0/10.

Pros

Cons

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Wonderful part time job

Caring and kind management, if you like to talk and also about all the wonderful benefits of the card it’s a great job. No pressure with keeping with quota... you just go out and do the best you can and have fun out there.. wonderful training with a professional manger. They were kind , caring and a happy environment and they did not stress me out at all. Just a shame about the pandemic and hoping to get back soon!

Pros

Happy place, not a lot of pressure, nice bosses
Same role

Very good job

Talk with customer only few hours.but salary is good very good management I like that job more opportunities to learn something new office administrator job very good for future.customer are very dirty but good to learn work is only on the internet.made p.c card for customer and we can learn about cosmetician pharmacy job fashion for trend everything in the store I really like.
Same location

There's pro's and con's with any job.

Been working there 2 weeks. I do have a great trainer. But they cut my hours as I could not get a single Credit Card sign up as January & February are slow months for retail. I can honestly say I tried everything. Many people are very debt conscious now. I applaud that. They know what works for them and what doesn't.
  • JW Research