JW Research
JW Research Employee Review

I don't suggest any1 to work here

5 October 2019
Never work there. Management and MD of the Vancouver are Racist. No bonus no Benefit. They promote only their Relatives and Close friends not to the eligible employees. Be careful guys.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Aweful experience
14 January 2015
Same role
Sales and Marketing (Team Lead) (Current Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Assume the promoting features of a given product and provide energetic attitude towards the benefits it gives. Establish the customer's financial limits in order to proceed whether or not the customer is able to handle the product.Personal presence and customer satisfaction is a needed key trait needed for the company. The management is always quick to catch bad habits therefore a strict eye is always set upon all employees. Being my role, I am to report performance from the team and to supervise. The hardest part is that it is always competitive and that the company is consistently changing locations. If the foot traffic is low, bonuses are not met. Fortunately, the enjoyable part of the job is that there are coworkers who contribute in a positive work atmosphere
Pros
bonuses
Cons
constantly changing locations, competitive
Official response from JW Research
29 June 2016
Thanks for your review and your contribution in the business. We are always seeking leaders in the industry and strive to grow the best talent. Keep up the great work.
9 January 2015
Same role
Sales Representative, Marketing Associate (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Experience working with Live Link and Performed many audits on corporate invoice vendor Solved discrepancies between paper invoice and recorded data have drafted correspondence (memos, letters, and reports) for a manager or team of managers
7 January 2021
Same location
MARKETING AND LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) - Burnaby, BC
I worked almost two years.Learn lots of computers kills. My communication time management improved. Experience on sale and coordinating staff. Management always help you to improve . No staff gathering such as Christmas party nothing like coworker gathering. No income improvment.
Pros
Non
Cons