JW Research logo
JW Research

JW Research

JW Research Employee Review

Good job if you would like talk to people.

This was the best job I ever had. I love this job. Everyday meeting with lots of new people. Managers are so good. Helping you so many ways to succeed in your role. Best wishes for JW research. 🙏

Pros

Meeting with new people everyday. Somedays you will have lots of sales easily.

Cons

Somedays you will listen NO all over the places, If you're able to manage your frustration, by that time you will succeed.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Wonderful part time job

Caring and kind management, if you like to talk and also about all the wonderful benefits of the card it’s a great job. No pressure with keeping with quota... you just go out and do the best you can and have fun out there.. wonderful training with a professional manger. They were kind , caring and a happy environment and they did not stress me out at all. Just a shame about the pandemic and hoping to get back soon!

Pros

Happy place, not a lot of pressure, nice bosses
Same role

Very good job

Talk with customer only few hours.but salary is good very good management I like that job more opportunities to learn something new office administrator job very good for future.customer are very dirty but good to learn work is only on the internet.made p.c card for customer and we can learn about cosmetician pharmacy job fashion for trend everything in the store I really like.
Same location

Handled customers’ queries in a professional and a timely manner Made outbound calls and encouraged customers to apply for credit cards Analyzed customers’ account data and offered appropriate solutions Made customers signing up for credit cards Conducted interviews, presented and sold products and services to customers