JW Research logo
JW Research

JW Research

JW Research Employee Review

good experience

I really had a good experience at JWR Company,,,,,,,,,,,, I enjoyed having interaction with people and advertising for company,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, there was a friendly environment there among employees.

Pros

friendly colleagues

Cons

not enough income

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Fantastic people work for this company

Great company to work for very understand, treated me like family Great pay they take great care of their employees at home and while away very accommodate

Pros

Able to work at my own pace given different locations to experience

Cons

Long hours at times long periods away from home
Same role

It’s a scam

The whole place and company is a complete s c a m. They only pay you for the days that you get people to sign up for mastercards, not the 8 hour days where you constantly get rejected. The management is complete c r a p and it took them 2 months to actually train me and the training was just a slide show and no in store training. Whatever you do, do NOT work for them it’s a complete crapshow.
Same location

Personally learn lots. Every person doing there job

I worked almost two years.Learn lots of computers kills. My communication time management improved. Experience on sale and coordinating staff. Management always help you to improve . No staff gathering such as Christmas party nothing like coworker gathering. No income improvment.

Pros

Non