JW Research logo
JW Research

JW Research

JW Research Employee Review

favorite place to have worked

i loved working at toys r us it totally was my favorite job. made some new friends and got some experience on cash on the floor and unloading the truck.

Same role

Wonderful part time job

Caring and kind management, if you like to talk and also about all the wonderful benefits of the card it’s a great job. No pressure with keeping with quota... you just go out and do the best you can and have fun out there.. wonderful training with a professional manger. They were kind , caring and a happy environment and they did not stress me out at all. Just a shame about the pandemic and hoping to get back soon!

Pros

Happy place, not a lot of pressure, nice bosses
Same role

Very good job

Talk with customer only few hours.but salary is good very good management I like that job more opportunities to learn something new office administrator job very good for future.customer are very dirty but good to learn work is only on the internet.made p.c card for customer and we can learn about cosmetician pharmacy job fashion for trend everything in the store I really like.
Same location

Unprofessional Environment Waste Of Time

Scripted dialogue training 30 minutes Target of signing up people while they shop at Walmart You carry a iPad around ,walking full 4 to 5 hour shift You verbalize script word per word asJW Sales Manager follows behind you ,hiding behind racks,eaves dropping on your communication. Manager doesn't have office so you meet in McDonald's every hour,where she sets up shop at table all day in McDonald's at Walmart. The job itself is presented incorrectly during interviews process. There are actually no guaranteed hours and I witnessed Sales Reps being sent home because they had a bad hour of no sign ups I found the employees were not trained correctly and manager missed the value of proper support tools for success. In the short time there ,the turn over was daily ,here today,quit tomorrow. Manager and some team members went out hourly for smoke breaks and came back reeking of cigarettes on the sales floor. Not a good job for professionals.

Pros

Talking with new people every day

Cons

Turn over, lack of Consistency with training support, also can't seem to talk to higher ups, only the JW manager who sits in the McDonald's all day. Literally walk all day, carrying ipad and a Point if sale system. Looks unprofessional and your arms get super sore
  • JW Research
  • favorite place to have worked