JW Research
JW Research Employee Review

Dont work here

12 November 2020
The management definitely needs to change the manner in which they treat their employees. This role had minimum room for professional development and the company has a huge turnover rate.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Cons
everything
16 September 2020
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
I used to go to every Canadian Tire store in Vancouver and Burnaby. Customers from different cultures and countries used to come there and shop. I interacted with most of them and sold triangle MasterCard
4 April 2020
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
“Nice company to work with, great learning opportunities and professional growth” This was by far my most positive work experience! I was supported every step of the way. This company is big on showing its appreciation for its employees and they are patient with you while you learn. They pay for your travel, food, and the commissions are excellent. No micromanaging! Your work shows through your sales.
31 December 2019
Sales Rep (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
They put a lot of pressure on one person to sell credit cards which isn't easy because people don't even listen to us. If you don't make enough applications which is one every hour atleast, then you get very less number of hours to work.