JW Research
JW Research Employee Review

Communicative and active workplace

14 October 2019
I used to start to say hi to the customers of Real Canadian Superstore. I learned how to approach to a person and explain yourself. The hardest part of the job is to convince people to get MasterCard. Some of them were very rude to me. The most enjoyable part is to meet new people.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Walking during the day
14 May 2020
Same role
Travel representative Sales (Former Employee) - All over Canada
Great company to work for very understand, treated me like family Great pay they take great care of their employees at home and while away very accommodate
Pros
Able to work at my own pace given different locations to experience
Cons
Long hours at times long periods away from home
11 March 2020
Same role
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Medicine Hat, AB
The whole place and company is a complete s c a m. They only pay you for the days that you get people to sign up for mastercards, not the 8 hour days where you constantly get rejected. The management is complete c r a p and it took them 2 months to actually train me and the training was just a slide show and no in store training. Whatever you do, do NOT work for them it’s a complete crapshow.
21 February 2020
Same location
Marketing (Current Employee) - Calgary, AB
Been working there 2 weeks. I do have a great trainer. But they cut my hours as I could not get a single Credit Card sign up as January & February are slow months for retail. I can honestly say I tried everything. Many people are very debt conscious now. I applaud that. They know what works for them and what doesn't.
  1. Communicative and active workplace