Justice Tween Brands Employee Reviews

Found 52 reviews matching the search See all 1,611 reviews
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Representative/Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 January 2019
Typical day at work is generally the same. Either working at cash, sales floor and shipping. Overall, good working enviornment with manager and co-workers
good place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON16 October 2018
working here is a good job because you get. to help little girls express who they are in what they wear and what they choose to accessories with, you also get to help the parents with gift ideas.
Pros
good experience
Cons
no complaints
great
STYLE ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 October 2018
it's a great company to work for, the managers here are awesome, and the co-workers have become good friends. Their dress code is fairly laid back. It's great.
great personal environment
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC2 September 2018
Management is great, job itself is fun, customers are fantastic, but the hours suck. Mall hours are basically shift work and it doesn't work great if you have a family.
Pros
great team of ladies
Cons
mall hours, short shifts, shift work
Horrible management, no employee retention
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK16 July 2018
The environment is very stressful. Most people hired are let go within the probationary period with no reason. District is not aware of the problems that go on in the store nor do they listen. There is a lot of bullying that comes from management and no recognition for anything that you do. If you can't get somebody's email you get talked to and won't be put on cash.

This business has very poor planning for employee retention. Shifts get cut, an average shift is 3 hours. When you are hired you are told you will have so many hours but you will not get them.

The only positive from this position was the pay, but in the end wasn't worth the anxiety and fear of management.
Pros
Cons
Managers
Loved working here.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON30 June 2018
Typical Day: Busy, assigned one particular area in the store,
Pretty Chill coworkers and managers
30 minutes and your allowed to the food court
Customers are somewhat kind,
need to have atleast three days free to work here, sucks I couldn't continue to work here
Would love to work here again, my favourite job of all retail !
Pros
30 minute break, hourly rate, busy store
Cons
must have three days availability
great place to work
Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 June 2018
Every shift was organized and tasks were clearly outlined. Tasks were completed in timely fashion and staff worked well together. Management was kind and interacted well with staff.
Pros
great environment
Cons
biased schedules
fun workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 May 2018
Justice is very fun to work out, loved working with the happy kids that come to the store every day. the workload is sometimes overwhelming, otherwise its a good place to be.
Pros
good staff
Cons
not enough hours
Incredible co-workers, very supportive.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC5 May 2018
I really enjoyed working here. Co-workers and managers were very kind and supportive. Everyone was hard working and were willing to give a helping hand when asked. One of the best places I've worked at. Glad I got this experience.
fun place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 May 2018
if you love giving little teen girls lots of confident this is the place for you to work.
every girls deserves to be raved about and if you are chattyKAT this is perfect !
Lighthearted Work Environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON14 April 2018
the work environment is good, but the reality of retail can affect the atmosphere. overall it is a good experience for learning and advancing within a company
Great work Enviorment where you can grow and improve from many aspects
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON19 October 2017
Justice tween brands is a great place to work and grow. Lots of opportunities to move up in the company.
I like to think of Justice as a family store, Being a Assistant manager at Justice feels like me being an aunt at home. You get familiar with you your girls, and start to get familiar with seeing the same face continuously, you build a bond and trust between you, mom and daughter.
My team mates were very helpful and it was very fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON30 September 2017
Friendly atmosphere great place to work. Help kids to pick up outfit for school, party wear, Children really love to shop from this because the customer services was very good and everyone is willing to help customers.
Good place to work during the winter season
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON18 September 2017
I worked here during the Christmas season. It was enjoyable. This was my second retail experience. It was here that I learned to operate a cash register. I mostly acted as a greeter and merchandiser.
Comfortable and Accepting
Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON5 July 2017
Daily tasks were often different from the previous work day, which allowed me to learn new things. Coworkers always helped and respected each other. Some days consisted of working on the floor with customers to help them find what they are looking for, for the best prices. Other days consisted of stocking shelves and unpacking freight. But every day was generally well paced, the people i worked with stayed on task, and every day is a new opportunity to learn new things!
Pros
Respectful Environment
Cons
Slow days sometimes
great place to work
Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cookstown, ON11 June 2017
Very nice company to work for, great people, amazing clients, staff is friendly and kind, management team is good, very understanding , this company has taught me a lot about retail
Pros
great overall experience
Seasonal Sales Associate
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON5 June 2017
Typical day was greeting customers and telling them the deals of the week, folding and organizing clothing and finding other sizes in the back. If you were lucky people would ask you to help find a stylish outfit for their daughter, niece, cousin, etc. I had to answer questions from a 2 hour training video when I first started. I got to change sale signs which was one of my favourite days when I worked there as well as PJ day. However their were days when you stood around bored which you expect. My car also had a part go wrong 2 hours before my shift. Needing the car for school the next day I had to take it in or fix it myself. When I explained the situation they told me to take a taxi to work a 4 hour shift. That would be okay if the taxi wouldn't have costed me $50 to get there alone so needless to say I didn't go in that day for me to make no money. They send some last minute schedule changes to your email sometimes resulting in you showing up later because they changed it at 12am when you are asleep. Management may get mad when nobody is coming in when you are on greet so you have to move. Also asked me to come into work knowing I had school when they called. Other than that I actually enjoyed the time there but I don't think I would go back.
Pros
co-workers are pretty nice, co-workers help if needed, helping grandparents find cute outfits for grandkids.
Cons
boring, long hours, last minute schedule changes, hard to get days off, etc.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB29 May 2017
Working at Justice is fun.
Sometimes the girls who shop at Justice have a hard time telling their parents that they are getting too old for the clothing their parents are currently buying them. You get to help them mix their style and their parents style or help them find a style of their own.
Good place but less hours
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  British Columbia20 March 2017
In the beginning of my experience here at Justice, I really love the environment and the message the company was trying to sell to the customers. I felt like it was important for me to send a message to little girls that every size is beautiful. I love how the management is easy to talk to, and they understand how your schedule is going. However, the hours that they give is very little, almost to the point where I didn't feel like I should be working anymore. I wanted to work for more hours, however, they have me the opposite of what I needed. Especially since living in this province is very expensive. I would say that If you are a part-time student, I would recommend this to be your first time job.
Pros
Good envrionment to work
Cons
Less hours
Fun and positive work place
Lead brand rep (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 February 2017
I adored working for Justice, the girls were amazing to work with. Bonding with your tweens and making them feel special was also fantastic.
I learned my management skills working for justice.
The hardest part of the job was maintaining stock processing fees. When management got stressed they took it out on the employees and often would pit the middle management against the lower staff members.
Pros
incentives
Cons
unprofessional and rude store manager