Just Sales Jobs

Just Sales Jobs Employee Reviews for Business Development Manager

4.5Job security & advancement

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 11 reviews

Don't Deal with this Agency

Applied for a specific job posting only to have this rep call me and try to sell me on a totally different position I had no interest in. When I asked about the original job I applied for, she gave the worst excuse in the book and lied about certain aspects of the job which wasn't stated in the posting. That right there is a huge red flag! Save your time and energy.

Pros

There aren't any.

Cons

Sketchy Recruiters that Lie

Official response from Just Sales Jobs

29 July 2019
Hi, thanks for creating a review. In discussing it with the talent scout that interviewed you, you were looking for a work from home position. The position you applied for was not a work from home position. If we see a good resume and strong potential candidate we will contact them to see if there may be another position that is suitable. Our intent is never to deceive anyone. I understand you were angry about her presenting an alternative position and hung up on her during the interview. I apologize if you felt we were trying to do anything but help you out in your search. Bryan PayneChief Talent Scout.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Sales Jobs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6