Just Sales Jobs
View all Just Sales Jobs reviews

Just Sales Jobs

Just Sales Jobs Employee Review

Wonderful job interview

I completed a Skills & Personality Profile online tests for a Sales position I applied around the end of December 2018. Met with Chief Talent Recruiter in the office the week after. I enjoyed an informal job interview with the Recruiter by prepared myself to answer and asked lots of job-related questions based on my skill set. I then got a job offer in less than 3 weeks after met with their client. Definitely would recommend Just Sales Jobs to people I know who are looking for a sales role in the near future.

Same role

Sales Representative

I had an excellent experience working with the team at Just Sales Jobs. Their interview process was very detailed and that allowed me to get the perfect job that I don't think I could have gotten on my own. Thanks so much!

Pros

Excellent people to work with

Cons

Great job

I am still quite new at Just Sales Jobs for but I can say that I really like it here so far. The pay is fair, work-life balance is on point, and there are opportunities for advancement. I also like how the atmosphere is fun and flexible yet, at the same time, very result driven.

Don't Deal with this Agency

Applied for a specific job posting only to have this rep call me and try to sell me on a totally different position I had no interest in. When I asked about the original job I applied for, she gave the worst excuse in the book and lied about certain aspects of the job which wasn't stated in the posting. That right there is a huge red flag! Save your time and energy.

Pros

There aren't any.

Cons

Sketchy Recruiters that Lie

Official response from Just Sales Jobs

29 July 2019
Hi, thanks for creating a review. In discussing it with the talent scout that interviewed you, you were looking for a work from home position. The position you applied for was not a work from home position. If we see a good resume and strong potential candidate we will contact them to see if there may be another position that is suitable. Our intent is never to deceive anyone. I understand you were angry about her presenting an alternative position and hung up on her during the interview. I apologize if you felt we were trying to do anything but help you out in your search. Bryan PayneChief Talent Scout.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Sales Jobs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6