Just Sales Jobs
View all Just Sales Jobs reviews

Just Sales Jobs

Just Sales Jobs Employee Review

Sales Representative

I had an excellent experience working with the team at Just Sales Jobs. Their interview process was very detailed and that allowed me to get the perfect job that I don't think I could have gotten on my own. Thanks so much!

Pros

Excellent people to work with

Cons

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Wonderful job interview

I completed a Skills & Personality Profile online tests for a Sales position I applied around the end of December 2018. Met with Chief Talent Recruiter in the office the week after. I enjoyed an informal job interview with the Recruiter by prepared myself to answer and asked lots of job-related questions based on my skill set. I then got a job offer in less than 3 weeks after met with their client. Definitely would recommend Just Sales Jobs to people I know who are looking for a sales role in the near future.
Same location

Great job

I am still quite new at Just Sales Jobs for but I can say that I really like it here so far. The pay is fair, work-life balance is on point, and there are opportunities for advancement. I also like how the atmosphere is fun and flexible yet, at the same time, very result driven.
Same location

Fun Place to Work

Flexible hours Work from home options Great base plus commission Caring and fun co workers Result Orientated Fun Place to Work Supportive Training Free Lunch and Snack

Pros

Overall supportive working environment

Cons

Nothing as I recall till now

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Sales Jobs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6