Just Sales Jobs
View all Just Sales Jobs reviews

Just Sales Jobs

Just Sales Jobs Employee Review

Great job

I am still quite new at Just Sales Jobs for but I can say that I really like it here so far. The pay is fair, work-life balance is on point, and there are opportunities for advancement. I also like how the atmosphere is fun and flexible yet, at the same time, very result driven.

Same role

Product and great place to work!

Great place to work! Management allows you to bring your experience to the table, no micro-managing. Because the company is finding jobs for the Sales force, it keeps you focused on just that. Pay is good and paid on-time. The ability to move upward is their just as long as you want to learn and progress your career. A typical day is talking to great people and finding them a great career!

Pros

Great Pay
Same role

Great Company to work at!

One of the only recruiters that specialize in sourcing an placing salespeople. The mission is too truly find top sales talent between Toronto and Kitchener/Waterloo. The company is totally focused on finding top people and insists we call anyone with an awesome resume regardless if we have a job available or not. They want us to develop relationships with both the client and candidates. It's very gratifying and refreshing to be part of a company that is making a difference with each of our clients. Not an easy job finding great sales talent, but rewarding!

Pros

Great Atmosphere, Flex Hours, Work from Home, Client Driven

Cons

Not really a con, but will only settle for the best talent. Hard to find easily.
Same location

Fun Place to Work

Flexible hours Work from home options Great base plus commission Caring and fun co workers Result Orientated Fun Place to Work Supportive Training Free Lunch and Snack

Pros

Overall supportive working environment

Cons

Nothing as I recall till now

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Sales Jobs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6