Just Sales Jobs
View all Just Sales Jobs reviews

Just Sales Jobs

Just Sales Jobs Employee Review

Great Company to work at!

One of the only recruiters that specialize in sourcing an placing salespeople. The mission is too truly find top sales talent between Toronto and Kitchener/Waterloo. The company is totally focused on finding top people and insists we call anyone with an awesome resume regardless if we have a job available or not. They want us to develop relationships with both the client and candidates. It's very gratifying and refreshing to be part of a company that is making a difference with each of our clients. Not an easy job finding great sales talent, but rewarding!

Pros

Great Atmosphere, Flex Hours, Work from Home, Client Driven

Cons

Not really a con, but will only settle for the best talent. Hard to find easily.

Same role

Great job

I am still quite new at Just Sales Jobs for but I can say that I really like it here so far. The pay is fair, work-life balance is on point, and there are opportunities for advancement. I also like how the atmosphere is fun and flexible yet, at the same time, very result driven.
Same role

Product and great place to work!

Great place to work! Management allows you to bring your experience to the table, no micro-managing. Because the company is finding jobs for the Sales force, it keeps you focused on just that. Pay is good and paid on-time. The ability to move upward is their just as long as you want to learn and progress your career. A typical day is talking to great people and finding them a great career!

Pros

Great Pay

Don't Deal with this Agency

Applied for a specific job posting only to have this rep call me and try to sell me on a totally different position I had no interest in. When I asked about the original job I applied for, she gave the worst excuse in the book and lied about certain aspects of the job which wasn't stated in the posting. That right there is a huge red flag! Save your time and energy.

Pros

There aren't any.

Cons

Sketchy Recruiters that Lie

Official response from Just Sales Jobs

29 July 2019
Hi, thanks for creating a review. In discussing it with the talent scout that interviewed you, you were looking for a work from home position. The position you applied for was not a work from home position. If we see a good resume and strong potential candidate we will contact them to see if there may be another position that is suitable. Our intent is never to deceive anyone. I understand you were angry about her presenting an alternative position and hung up on her during the interview. I apologize if you felt we were trying to do anything but help you out in your search. Bryan PayneChief Talent Scout.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Sales Jobs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

• Just Sales Jobs
  • Great Company to work at!