Just Sales Jobs
View all Just Sales Jobs reviews

Just Sales Jobs

Just Sales Jobs Employee Review

Don't Deal with this Agency

Applied for a specific job posting only to have this rep call me and try to sell me on a totally different position I had no interest in. When I asked about the original job I applied for, she gave the worst excuse in the book and lied about certain aspects of the job which wasn't stated in the posting. That right there is a huge red flag! Save your time and energy.

Pros

There aren't any.

Cons

Sketchy Recruiters that Lie

1.0Job security/advancement

Official response from Just Sales Jobs

29 July 2019
Hi, thanks for creating a review. In discussing it with the talent scout that interviewed you, you were looking for a work from home position. The position you applied for was not a work from home position. If we see a good resume and strong potential candidate we will contact them to see if there may be another position that is suitable. Our intent is never to deceive anyone. I understand you were angry about her presenting an alternative position and hung up on her during the interview. I apologize if you felt we were trying to do anything but help you out in your search. Bryan PayneChief Talent Scout.

Same location

Found me the perfect job!

Super professional! Just sales was able to qualify me in a short period of time and found me a job in just one week. I was so happy with their service. I highly recommend working with them!

Pros

amazing people, excellent customer service

Great company!

The best job I have ever had! Flexible hours, Work from home options Great base plus commission structure Caring and fun co workers Most importantly, you are able to have a real impact at this company.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Same location

Product and great place to work!

Great place to work! Management allows you to bring your experience to the table, no micro-managing. Because the company is finding jobs for the Sales force, it keeps you focused on just that. Pay is good and paid on-time. The ability to move upward is their just as long as you want to learn and progress your career. A typical day is talking to great people and finding them a great career!

Pros

Great Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Sales Jobs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6