Just Sales Jobs

Just Sales Jobs Employee Reviews

Great job

I am still quite new at Just Sales Jobs for but I can say that I really like it here so far. The pay is fair, work-life balance is on point, and there are opportunities for advancement. I also like how the atmosphere is fun and flexible yet, at the same time, very result driven.

Don't Deal with this Agency

Applied for a specific job posting only to have this rep call me and try to sell me on a totally different position I had no interest in. When I asked about the original job I applied for, she gave the worst excuse in the book and lied about certain aspects of the job which wasn't stated in the posting. That right there is a huge red flag! Save your time and energy.

Pros

There aren't any.

Cons

Sketchy Recruiters that Lie

Official response from Just Sales Jobs

29 July 2019
Hi, thanks for creating a review. In discussing it with the talent scout that interviewed you, you were looking for a work from home position. The position you applied for was not a work from home position. If we see a good resume and strong potential candidate we will contact them to see if there may be another position that is suitable. Our intent is never to deceive anyone. I understand you were angry about her presenting an alternative position and hung up on her during the interview. I apologize if you felt we were trying to do anything but help you out in your search. Bryan PayneChief Talent Scout.

Fun Place to Work

Flexible hours Work from home options Great base plus commission Caring and fun co workers Result Orientated Fun Place to Work Supportive Training Free Lunch and Snack

Pros

Overall supportive working environment

Cons

Nothing as I recall till now

Sales Representative

I had an excellent experience working with the team at Just Sales Jobs. Their interview process was very detailed and that allowed me to get the perfect job that I don't think I could have gotten on my own. Thanks so much!

Pros

Excellent people to work with

Cons

Found me the perfect job!

Super professional! Just sales was able to qualify me in a short period of time and found me a job in just one week. I was so happy with their service. I highly recommend working with them!

Pros

amazing people, excellent customer service

Wonderful job interview

I completed a Skills & Personality Profile online tests for a Sales position I applied around the end of December 2018. Met with Chief Talent Recruiter in the office the week after. I enjoyed an informal job interview with the Recruiter by prepared myself to answer and asked lots of job-related questions based on my skill set. I then got a job offer in less than 3 weeks after met with their client. Definitely would recommend Just Sales Jobs to people I know who are looking for a sales role in the near future.

Great company!

The best job I have ever had! Flexible hours, Work from home options Great base plus commission structure Caring and fun co workers Most importantly, you are able to have a real impact at this company.

Pros

Great pay

Professional

Professional and willing to go the extra distance to help you get a better job! Dedicated to integrity and working with you to help you get your career in order.

Product and great place to work!

Great place to work! Management allows you to bring your experience to the table, no micro-managing. Because the company is finding jobs for the Sales force, it keeps you focused on just that. Pay is good and paid on-time. The ability to move upward is their just as long as you want to learn and progress your career. A typical day is talking to great people and finding them a great career!

Pros

Great Pay

Just Sales Jobs helped me find a perfect job!

Just Sales Jobs works with you to really understand what type of role would suit you best. As a result, he was able to find a perfect match between his client's needs and my skill set. I am now working in a fantastic sales job, with a great company, and loving it!

Great Company to work at!

One of the only recruiters that specialize in sourcing an placing salespeople. The mission is too truly find top sales talent between Toronto and Kitchener/Waterloo. The company is totally focused on finding top people and insists we call anyone with an awesome resume regardless if we have a job available or not. They want us to develop relationships with both the client and candidates. It's very gratifying and refreshing to be part of a company that is making a difference with each of our clients. Not an easy job finding great sales talent, but rewarding!

Pros

Great Atmosphere, Flex Hours, Work from Home, Client Driven

Cons

Not really a con, but will only settle for the best talent. Hard to find easily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Sales Jobs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6