Just Sales Jobs Employee Reviews

Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 March 2019
I had an excellent experience working with the team at Just Sales Jobs. Their interview process was very detailed and that allowed me to get the perfect job that I don't think I could have gotten on my own.
Thanks so much!
Pros
Excellent people to work with
Cons
Found me the perfect job!
client (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 February 2019
Super professional!
Just sales was able to qualify me in a short period of time and found me a job in just one week. I was so happy with their service. I highly recommend working with them!
Pros
amazing people, excellent customer service
Wonderful job interview
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON8 February 2019
I completed a Skills & Personality Profile online tests for a Sales position I applied around the end of December 2018.
Met with Chief Talent Recruiter in the office the week after.
I enjoyed an informal job interview with the Recruiter by prepared myself to answer and asked lots of job-related questions based on my skill set.
I then got a job offer in less than 3 weeks after met with their client.
Definitely would recommend Just Sales Jobs to people I know who are looking for a sales role in the near future.
Great company!
Global accounts manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2019
The best job I have ever had!

Flexible hours,
Work from home options
Great base plus commission structure
Caring and fun co workers

Most importantly, you are able to have a real impact at this company.
Pros
Great pay
Professional
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond6 February 2019
Professional and willing to go the extra distance to help you get a better job! Dedicated to integrity and working with you to help you get your career in order.
Product and great place to work!
Talent Scout (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2019
Great place to work! Management allows you to bring your experience to the table, no micro-managing. Because the company is finding jobs for the Sales force, it keeps you focused on just that. Pay is good and paid on-time. The ability to move upward is their just as long as you want to learn and progress your career. A typical day is talking to great people and finding them a great career!
Pros
Great Pay
Just Sales Jobs helped me find a perfect job!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 January 2019
Just Sales Jobs works with you to really understand what type of role would suit you best. As a result, he was able to find a perfect match between his client's needs and my skill set. I am now working in a fantastic sales job, with a great company, and loving it!
Great Company to work at!
Assistant Talent Scout (Current Employee) –  Burlington27 November 2018
One of the only recruiters that specialize in sourcing an placing salespeople. The mission is too truly find top sales talent between Toronto and Kitchener/Waterloo. The company is totally focused on finding top people and insists we call anyone with an awesome resume regardless if we have a job available or not. They want us to develop relationships with both the client and candidates. It's very gratifying and refreshing to be part of a company that is making a difference with each of our clients. Not an easy job finding great sales talent, but rewarding!
Pros
Great Atmosphere, Flex Hours, Work from Home, Client Driven
Cons
Not really a con, but will only settle for the best talent. Hard to find easily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Sales Jobs. Our community is ready to answer.