Just Energy

Just Energy Employee Reviews

It’s a call Center has a lot stress level, however there’s plenty support and coaching. The schedule are not easy to be changed once you got assigned. You need to be a multitasking person.
Pros
Training, couching
Cons
Not flexible
I worked there and I quit,,,they steal people money, and they lie on the quotes. They fraud clients and no legislation is in Canada. Dont have nothing to do with this lier company and employees.
Cons
Unfortunately the company is consistently going through management changes however none of this is constructive for the company. The company is at its lowest point try to avoid until they get out of the mess management put the company in
It wasn't bad looking back at it. Commission wasn't the highest, but we got paid hourly and there were bonuses and we got paid weekly, which was nice. Overall I did enjoy having this job.
Door to door sales. great to start your sales career by putting you in front of different shades of society. You are able to earn a lot of money if you work extra hard and close more deals. Will have you question your ethics knowing that the company strategy is to win off the backs of the working class.
I've enjoyed working at Just Energy, the culture within the South Department is excellent and everyone is family however the pay isn't enough and some of the requirements are too excessive.
Pros
Cons
Qa
it was one of the toughest jobs I have ever had, sales is tough and compounded by the walking and weather on daily basis. Hours were very long and worked 6 to 7 days a week.
Pros
great income
Cons
long hours, walking, standing and weather
This is a typical call centre answering calls from Just Energy customer looking to make payments, set up new accounts, or cancel services. KPI's are pretty simple and easily attained.
Just Energy is a fun loving environment that stresses both personal and professional development. If you love customer service and an opportunity to earn $50 000 a year then this is the place for you.
Pros
Sales
everyone goofed off and nobody took saving anybody energy prices seriously. theywill hire anybody but that doesnt mean your job is secure, if your not making the sales your not making any money and you will probably quit before they get a chance to fire you.
I have a great manager and have learned a lot, but hard to be excited about what JE does. The main office is in a rather boring party of Mississauga. Generally - the culture is to put in your hours, then get home as soon as possible. Nothing wrong with that, but I'd prefer to have a bit more fun with work.
Pros
Top tier manager & relative autonomy
Cons
Bad office location, few to no company events, no breakfast/lunch
Was promised a base salary plus commission and at the end of two weeks i was paid $67.00 after working long hours and two full weeks the only pay i got was $67.00 which was unfair
Good cultureGood managementGood environmentCommitment to workFriendly employeesGood communication between management and staff.Very professional employees and hard workers.Enjoyed working with them.
Pros
Good culture
Just Energy is a great organization. The future for Just Energy within the Energy industry is exciting. JE is a fantastic organization to work at. Highly recommended.
I earned over 2 million dollars in 10 years with JE. It was a fantastic company for driven and hardworking entrepreneurs. Unfortunately, like many other companies, once they grew, the culture changed. The sales people that made the company what it was, were no longer seen as valuable. Slowly, it became a mediocre corporate culture, where sales people are looked down on, and not liked if they make more money that management. such a shame
Pros
great earning
Cons
long hours, no respect
This company is good for the benefits and that's about all. The work and life balance was so off. I would not recommend this company to anyone in my immediate circle.
Got to interact with a variety of people daily. It wasn't always a guaranteed paycheck and there was a lot of travelling as well as long hours across the city
We would meet in the office at 11am have a meeting talk about the previous days excursions including sales or contacts, then after we would discuss new ideas and talk about the new location we would be heading to acquire new customers. Before we would depart we play a quick board room game that got all engaged and it was very entertaining in my opinion with the winner receiving points that could be converted into extra income.
a good learning experience & a never a dull moment of your time. meet lots of people from different sectors that you will be interacting mostly at work
loved the work and the company I was working; however the management was poor and needs to be changed; there was miscommunications from the team . I felt I was left out in my first weeks of training.
Pros
good salary, great company, apportunities of advancement
Cons
long hours, poor management
Door to door company working 6 sometimes 7 days a week. Great money but poor work/life balance. Learned a lot of communication skills and dealing with people.
  1. Employee reviews