Just Energy Employee Review

Interesting place that introduced me to sales targets
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 April 2014
At typical day at work, we the sales representatives go meet potential clients in areas researched for home improvements.

I learned how to sell a product to a client and how to offer professional client services for home home improvements.

In the evenings, we cold called the clients to inquire about their satisfaction levels with our products and services

I loved working with a partner because we complemented each other's sales pitches and skills whenever it was needed
Pros
Income depends on personal sales
Cons
Little space for improvement

Other Just Energy Employee Reviews

Fantastic place to build your career
REGIONAL RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Calgary Alberta17 April 2018
Just Energy is a fun loving environment that stresses both personal and professional development. If you love customer service and an opportunity to earn $50 000 a year then this is the place for you.
Pros
Sales
lazy workplace
Independent contractor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 April 2018
everyone goofed off and nobody took saving anybody energy prices seriously. theywill hire anybody but that doesnt mean your job is secure, if your not making the sales your not making any money and you will probably quit before they get a chance to fire you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Energy. Our community is ready to answer.