Just Energy

Just Energy Management reviews

The company is ok. Management was helpful and some of the managers were nice , a great deal of work politics, difficult to grow within the company. A lot of transitions and reorganizations and they laid me off when i told them i was pregnant. So i wouldn’t recommend this company as they don’t care for the employee experience.
Pros
Discounted cafeteria food when we were working on premises
Cons
Work politics, no job security
Generally speaking a decent place to work. Large call center.
fun workplace and good team members==a typical day at work what you learned==teamwork management==good your co-workers==fun the hardest part of the job==working till late nights the most enjoyable part of the job===lunch
Every day I wake up with a purpose. I set aside a few personal goals I want to accomplish once I enter the workplace and I will stop at nothing until I achieve them. I'm a person that loves a challenge and wants to produce good hard work. Just Energy allows me to be part of team where timelines are in place and clear tasks are delegated in order to achieve the ultimate goal. The setting of the callcenter allows me to take my calls with pride. Most importantly I have the pleasure of working with a great group of people, that are are prepared to come in everyday and do what it takes to resolve the customers issue at hand and available for assistance when required. The management team is fantastic at Just Energy. Everyone respects them because they are sensitive towards each individual situation and they make us feel like a family. They lead by example and they are always available for consultation. This is a great environment that has taught me new transferable skills, that will better me in the workplace.
Pros
Allows you to take initiative and be accountable for your own work
The only thing any one cares about here is making money and at any cost. You would be foolish to trust your co workers.
Cons
If you are looking for growth and development, JE is not the place for you... Some of the management team in Finance is not very fair and favours certain people.
A typical day at Just Energy is to put my head set on, log in and take calls. There are always new rules,procedures, information on energy, rates and different situations with customers that keeps me learning on a regular basis. The management at Just Energy is very professional and most Managers are approachable. I have gained many friends of different cultures at Just Energy and enjoy working in that type of environment. The hardest part of my job is reading scripts repeatedly one after the other because it is very repetitive. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping customers who need further information to understand their program and it`s benefits.
Pros
100% benefits
Cons
working hours
I would door knock businesses and speak to them about their hydro and gas consumption. The objective was to move a business from Residential Billing to Business Billing inorder to gain more market share and offer a lower price. I learned a great deal about how hydro is charged, monitored, what to look for and how to switch clients over. Also learned how nasty people can be and that it is a very tough market and lot of people just want to complain.The management were always very helpful, cooperative and encouraging and the co-workers were the same, for the most part.The hardest part was the rejection and constant chasing clients down, not literally, and finding an area that hasn't been saturated. I enjoyed meeting people everyday and working along side with some wonderful people.
Pros
the commissions were abundant if you found the clientele.
Cons
long hours, no pay or incentive other than strictly commission pay.
A typical day @ work was very busy all the time, I was always learning new rates for diferent areas, no problems with management, I never had any problems with my co-workers, the hardest part of the job sometimes some customers were a bit dificult, the most enjoyable part of the job was I made a lot of commission every day.
Pros
i made a lot of commission every day.
Cons
very longhours
The worst company I have EVER worked for!I have never had any career goal discussion as to where and how I can grow within the company. Managers never discuss the positive things you have done, they only discuss the negative and work against you.
Pros
nothing
Cons
management and work ethics
ong hours & a stressful job make it difficult to enjoy the work. management was always looking over your shoulder & everyone was very stressed out.
Pros
learnt something different & new