Just Energy

Just Energy Management reviews

The company is ok. Management was helpful and some of the managers were nice , a great deal of work politics, difficult to grow within the company. A lot of transitions and reorganizations and they laid me off when i told them i was pregnant. So i wouldn’t recommend this company as they don’t care for the employee experience.
Pros
Discounted cafeteria food when we were working on premises
Cons
Work politics, no job security
I just quit this place ! The trainers are liars and they don't teach you EXACTLY what you will need and tell you to lie to customers.The " Management Team " are a bunch of dirty bitter Bums that don't have management capacity, and lie and make fun of customers while they pretty much the company steals their money.ONLY someone working for this place you can see what really they do to scam customers.I worked at the Mississauga location in Ontario. 80 Courtneypark location.
Just Energy is one of the leading Retailer in Canada there main business is Electricity and Gas Contracts to Residential, Small Medium and Large Business. Exciting and Fast Paced environment to work with Great Benefits, Pay and Incentives. Balance work and family life 8 hrs at work taking Inbound calls from customers and Field agents to set up new business and renewing existing contracts. Retain customers calling to cancel services by providing excellent customer services and recommending products and services based on their Individual needs. Very open minded management who are willing to assist and implement employee feed back and recommendations The hardest part of the job is handling irate customers as in any call centre environment understanding their concerns and retaining them from cancelling their services with profession customer service and need based recommendation The most enjoyable part of the job it had a great Team of specialist, who are great team players great daily games challenges and incentives to make the work life more fun great rewarding bonuses for accomplishments
Pros
Free Lunches, gifts, Promtions, Picnincs and year end family activities
Cons
Late Evenig shifts mostly to manage all time zones in Canada
I worked there and I quit,,,they steal people money, and they lie on the quotes. They fraud clients and no legislation is in Canada. Dont have nothing to do with this lier company and employees.
Cons
Unfortunately the company is consistently going through management changes however none of this is constructive for the company. The company is at its lowest point try to avoid until they get out of the mess management put the company in
Good cultureGood managementGood environmentCommitment to workFriendly employeesGood communication between management and staff.Very professional employees and hard workers.Enjoyed working with them.
Pros
Good culture
I earned over 2 million dollars in 10 years with JE. It was a fantastic company for driven and hardworking entrepreneurs. Unfortunately, like many other companies, once they grew, the culture changed. The sales people that made the company what it was, were no longer seen as valuable. Slowly, it became a mediocre corporate culture, where sales people are looked down on, and not liked if they make more money that management. such a shame
Pros
great earning
Cons
long hours, no respect
loved the work and the company I was working; however the management was poor and needs to be changed; there was miscommunications from the team . I felt I was left out in my first weeks of training.
Pros
good salary, great company, apportunities of advancement
Cons
long hours, poor management
It is an alright place to work at for a while. Does not pay enough for the amount of work. No place for growth. The management is not good. No bonuses .
It's a normal company with the typical employee benefits, nothing special. My manager is good but I heard some managers are not. It really depends. The hardest part of job is time management and tolerance
Pros
50% off on cafetaria food (salad and a good amount of food for lunch is only for 5 bucks)
Reviewing emails is key to achieving success and to respond to emails in an orderly fashion. Working smarter not harder provides the ability to get through the long hard days. The management team is mediocre at best. The managers are like robots and don't always have the ability to think for themselves, but are efficient.The hardest part of the job is dealing with escalated calls after hours until late at night. The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to be yourself, but know at the end of the day it is a business and to conduct yourself in a professional manner. .
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Long work hours
Was the most challenging job I've ever had to date, although challenges aren't negative this experience sure was primarily due to The CEO and some managers. Unrealistic sales quotas and aggressive sales techniques along with long road trips made this one of my least memorable experiences.
Pros
commisiion
Cons
management
I learned a lot during my time at JE such as customer service skills. The management was supportive and the workplace culture is diverse. I enjoyed working with my fantastic co-workers.
Pros
gained a lot of skills
it is a demanding and challenging job. the work place is fun to work at despite the challenges. there is great management in place within the company. they always do their utmost to motivate employees. it is a rewarding place to work at.
Reading a few they are ring JE atmosphere and high demands and unrealistic daily and monthly targets. They love to shame there employees Infront of the entire workplace.. they are disgusting.... Everyone sleeps with everyone in there. . Including the managers
Cons
Hours and walk of shame towards there employees is absolutely rude
I work manly alone with renfrew there really wasn't anyone else around i was to clean these boats by hand so really hard work but was worth it in the end never really had to deal with customers or anything just clean the boats check out go home, management was great considering my father hired me and basically it just made me a hard working person and keeping a fast pace and not falling behind
Pros
great hours
The only hardest part about this Job is due to its field work, you have to work outside no matter the weather condition. I learnt how to fix the hardest part of life, developed my skills up 94%, Organisation, goal set-up and team work. The management is wonderful and my co-worker are family to me. The most enjoyable part about the work is when you make more than your expectation at thee end of the week.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
It was the worst job ever, it was door to door sales and commission based, if you don't sell anything you don't make anything. it was also very unprofessional.
Pros
outdoors
Cons
I took calls for Electricity and Natural Gas for The U.S East, and Canadian Region. Management at Just Energy changed over the years and all remained on the same page their representative. The hardest thing I would say is dealing with irate customers. I enjoyed when I was able to help customers understand their bills and how to be able to reduce them.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Pay
people are nice, effective management, the day starts early morning and ends at 8 PM. Weather is so cold and we have to stay on the street for most of the time.
unfriendly atmosphere i did acquired knowledge how alternate energy suppliers work . the company was clearly mismanaged
Pros
reward points and reduced prices on movie tickets i like the interaction with customers on the phone
Cons
regular 8 hr days but preferences was given according to race