Just Energy

Just Energy Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

The job wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't commissioned based, thats all I have to say. Management was not a problem, the enjoyable part of it is that it is a team environment.
They require you to work 6-7 days a week from 9am to 9pm. No understanding for needing time to take care of your family or health. Its pressure sales, they advise you to lie to get the client to sign. You must go on a road trip once a month out of town for sales at your own cost, they say you can write off the hotel cost at tax season, however they pay for the hotel and deduct it from your paycheck without having written it is for hotel , it just says "deduction" so the managers get to write off the hotel costs, and you don't get any of the tax breaks you should get as an independent contractor.
Working for this company is a waste of time. They don't offer any training, don't even pay minimum wage and or any travel expenses. Now this business is illegal.
I worked there and I quit,,,they steal people money, and they lie on the quotes. They fraud clients and no legislation is in Canada. Dont have nothing to do with this lier company and employees.
Cons
it was one of the toughest jobs I have ever had, sales is tough and compounded by the walking and weather on daily basis. Hours were very long and worked 6 to 7 days a week.
Pros
great income
Cons
long hours, walking, standing and weather
Just Energy was a school for me. I learnt a lot about customer how to approach, how to talk and make a deal with a positive attitude.It was a place to work for a starter, we traveled a lot we see fun places and have fun at the same time
Pros
free lunch
Cons
5 to 6 hours a day
i was working as a sales representative in just energy . i have to dress very well and attract with the consumers .i have to play lots of tricks to attract more costumers
Pros
they offer great reduction in price
Cons
the product they sell do not work well
Was the most challenging job I've ever had to date, although challenges aren't negative this experience sure was primarily due to The CEO and some managers. Unrealistic sales quotas and aggressive sales techniques along with long road trips made this one of my least memorable experiences.
Pros
commisiion
Cons
management
This was my first real sales experience and I loved it. Very entrepreneurial group of go getters who are all very successful now in life thanks to the skills they learned at Just Energy.
another energy company in a list of several I have been passed around too very forward moving success orientated I had many opportunities promised bit non delivered
it is a demanding and challenging job. the work place is fun to work at despite the challenges. there is great management in place within the company. they always do their utmost to motivate employees. it is a rewarding place to work at.
Meeting early in the morning to get organized and map out what area PR partner to work with. Walking door to door and knocking and representing the company and it's value. Lunch breaks but long hours of walking can earn bonuses and vacations. Good income potential.
Pros
free vacations
Cons
lots of walking
volunteering at the ymca was very boring because none of the sports we played were fun because none of the kids knew how to play them.
I work manly alone with renfrew there really wasn't anyone else around i was to clean these boats by hand so really hard work but was worth it in the end never really had to deal with customers or anything just clean the boats check out go home, management was great considering my father hired me and basically it just made me a hard working person and keeping a fast pace and not falling behind
Pros
great hours
The only hardest part about this Job is due to its field work, you have to work outside no matter the weather condition. I learnt how to fix the hardest part of life, developed my skills up 94%, Organisation, goal set-up and team work. The management is wonderful and my co-worker are family to me. The most enjoyable part about the work is when you make more than your expectation at thee end of the week.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
A typical day would begin with a meeting then an encouraging speech and cheer. I learned some very crucial customer service skills . My co-workers were very well spoken individuals. The hardest part was trying to sell the contracts to the communities who might've needed them while the most enjoyable part of the job was the entertaining car rides.
Pros
Alot of time to get the job right.
Cons
Alot of walking.
Ever changing workplace with a different area everyday in and around Toronto and also road trips across the province. Great managerial support and great team atmosphere where group success is a collective priority. Life-changing skills are taught such as self-confidence, interpersonal communication, and statistical application.
Pros
Never boring
Cons
Just Energy serves more than 1.8 million customers across North America. In more than 17 years, Just Energy has established itself as one of the top natural gas and electricity providers in the U.S. and Canada.Just Energy is committed to offering green energy options to residential and commercial customers alike. its was a great working experience for me.
- we are in charge with negotiating customers to buy our products -It's really great for me to be in a multi culture ream - It's a commission base job but there is a bunch of bonuses
If you want a place that you can dedicate your life to, and get almost nothing out of it its the perfect job. You can make big money, while ignoring everything else of importance in your life, forget family time, time with friends, and pretty much everything else.
Cons
very long hours, and high possibility of making nothing for a few days straight
I can say that this job was kind of entry level job. There is not any improvement in this position and it is completely the same as self-employee. I needed to handle all of the business by myself and design my strategy and my plans. There wasn’t any clear area as a territory and I was able to work any where as I wanted.