Just Energy

Just Energy Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

It wasn't bad looking back at it. Commission wasn't the highest, but we got paid hourly and there were bonuses and we got paid weekly, which was nice. Overall I did enjoy having this job.
it sucked. there was no training it was a script and you'd get the door closed on you it wasnt good and in fact it sucked they offered to pay for just attending training, but instead they didn't
Pros
quitting
Cons
working there
Got to interact with a variety of people daily. It wasn't always a guaranteed paycheck and there was a lot of travelling as well as long hours across the city
promise you the best working environment, but when it comes down to it they always find a way to deduct something off of the pay. Also require you to pay for everything.
Pros
Cons
everything
It was the worst job ever, it was door to door sales and commission based, if you don't sell anything you don't make anything. it was also very unprofessional.
Pros
outdoors
Cons
The workplace is out there in the public. You do door to door sales and you do not make money in the first year but you collect invaluable experience on how to interact with the public. This is the least paid job I did, but it's where I learned the most.
Pros
virtue of hard work
Cons
Not much money at the beginning
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Just Energy?