Just Energy

Just Energy Employee Reviews for Business Analyst

The corporate culture is very hostile due to the nature of the business. The commodity retail business is facing lot of regulatory challenges along with limitation on conducting business on door to door sales. There's the declining customer data bases is major concern of senior management which derives the restructuring of the corp.
Great placed to work, the lunch and learns with the senior management, and flexible hours made a huge impact on the culture of the job and great team environment.
Pros
free lunches and breakfast
Cons
Less training.
I learnt writing my own SQL queries. quite challenging fun place. great team work, and experience in terms of working with call center globally. Weekly lunches with senior management was awesome.
work place culture is good. I learned many things from that company I have developed my technical skills and soft skills. Even I come to know about work environment.
Pros
free beverages
Cons
regular hours
Good cultureGood managementGood environmentCommitment to workFriendly employeesGood communication between management and staff.Very professional employees and hard workers.Enjoyed working with them.
Pros
Good culture
It's a normal company with the typical employee benefits, nothing special. My manager is good but I heard some managers are not. It really depends. The hardest part of job is time management and tolerance
Pros
50% off on cafetaria food (salad and a good amount of food for lunch is only for 5 bucks)
Nice Place to start your career, friendly environment. If you really want to learn, Just Energy is a good place to go. They thrive well in promoting initiatives