Just Energy

Just Energy Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

the job is great if you are ok with not having any personal life as you are required to work 25/28 days in a 4 week period from 1-9pm each day. so not alot of wiggle room to have a personal life but the money is great if your motivated and teachable.
Pros
great money, independant contractor
Cons
hard work, no personal life.
I worked there and I quit,,,they steal people money, and they lie on the quotes. They fraud clients and no legislation is in Canada. Dont have nothing to do with this lier company and employees.
Cons
Just Energy is a fun loving environment that stresses both personal and professional development. If you love customer service and an opportunity to earn $50 000 a year then this is the place for you.
Pros
Sales
everyone goofed off and nobody took saving anybody energy prices seriously. theywill hire anybody but that doesnt mean your job is secure, if your not making the sales your not making any money and you will probably quit before they get a chance to fire you.
Door to door company working 6 sometimes 7 days a week. Great money but poor work/life balance. Learned a lot of communication skills and dealing with people.
Meeting early in the morning to get organized and map out what area PR partner to work with. Walking door to door and knocking and representing the company and it's value. Lunch breaks but long hours of walking can earn bonuses and vacations. Good income potential.
Pros
free vacations
Cons
lots of walking
I work manly alone with renfrew there really wasn't anyone else around i was to clean these boats by hand so really hard work but was worth it in the end never really had to deal with customers or anything just clean the boats check out go home, management was great considering my father hired me and basically it just made me a hard working person and keeping a fast pace and not falling behind
Pros
great hours
Orientation Training, Cold Calls, Followups, Previous and new customers. Sell and write up contracts same day. Door to Door, Call by phone, and personal face to face appointments. Track and record appointments from an organized list from a reliable directory. How to defuse and/or adapt to the customer's needs. Body language and build rapport. Assistant Crew chief. Helped to build up confidence with new recruits. Always had great rapport with my co-workers. The hardest part of my last job was to show humility to those who were not able to achieve my goals of being number one in the office for top sales. Building rapport and developing relationships were genuine to me. Making the sale and maintaining the customer gave me a great feeling of accomplishment.
Pros
Harder you worked the more you received.
Cons
Became a bit of a workaholic. But I managed to pace myself.
I would work with a team to choose a location in Calgary to door knock. We would drive to the location with a map and work through the area. Door to door salespeople have to deal with a lot of rejection. I learned how to change the flow of a conversation from negative to positive, gained a lot of interpersonal skills, and learned how to manage a team.