Just Energy

Just Energy Employee Reviews

It’s a call Center has a lot stress level, however there’s plenty support and coaching. The schedule are not easy to be changed once you got assigned. You need to be a multitasking person.
Pros
Training, couching
Cons
Not flexible
I actually enjoyed working at just energy it was a great environment great people fun exciting did a lot of traveling it was great if I had the opportunity I'd go back
Pros
I determine my paycheck if I worked hard I got paid if I didn't I didn't get paid
Cons
Lot of walking just get in the door get the bill
Employees are expendable to hit financial goals. Without warning, you can be terminated with no severance. Executives only concerned about improving stock price. No concern for employees.
Pros
Met some nice people.
Cons
No concern for employee development.
The company is ok. Management was helpful and some of the managers were nice , a great deal of work politics, difficult to grow within the company. A lot of transitions and reorganizations and they laid me off when i told them i was pregnant. So i wouldn’t recommend this company as they don’t care for the employee experience.
Pros
Discounted cafeteria food when we were working on premises
Cons
Work politics, no job security
Door to door sales is likely the same across the board. It is long hours, up to 7 days a week with little to no breaks as you are often dropped off in an area to work.
Pros
Work with people
Cons
Worked for just energy for over 2 years. Still all these years later I look back with fondness and appreciation for what I was taught and the people I worked with. Couldn’t recommend more.
It’s was a good company it was great place. Nice environment. Professional environment. Great coworker. Good schedule. Good benefits.easy transition.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Worked there for 5 yrs ...in the beginning it was GREAT the culture the staff salary and benefits it was like we were all family it lasted for 3 1/2 years . Then something changed in the management and the work place became toxic. Alot of ppl got laid off for foolish reasons due to" the work place is going in a New direction " ppl who were loyal to the company ...but they didnt care...not worth working there. wasnt broken!?
Cons
Pay is minimum staff not great
Training process was awesome and the training team is well qualified.Working here has always been so satisfying. You have ample opportunities to grow(only if you choose to).Management is cooperative and let you feel as important as any other employee.Vacation and holiday policy is also up to the mark.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Fewer commissions
Nice place to work. Great management, good work, no unnecessary issues, no micro management ,like to work, timely and good pay, provides facilities, laptops, mobile phones, good appraisals, appreciation
The salary is on the lower end of treasury salaries and there is no career advancement at Just Energy. There are no bonuses and low pay raises. People are overworked and micromanaged.
Pros
Cons
Overworking employees, Micromanagement
I would NEVER EVER WORK HERE AGAIN. It was great hourly plus commission at first then the reality hit. The company started losing money so they started CLAWBACKS AND LIMITING COMMISSIONS AND DOUBLING THE WORK LOAD. Its up to you but if you just care a out the money work here if you care about fairness dont.
Pros
Prettygood pay
Cons
Limited commission structure
Worked long hours and did not pay when someone actually signed contract. It was so bad, a co worker changed his light company to Just Energy and he didn't get paid. They stated he had cancelled even though he still had it. Work over 60 hours to get comission that does not pay.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no pay
A very fulfilling place to work with excellent staff (management and others). A fully collaborative environment pushing for leading practises in the workplace. A joy to work for
Great schedule , flexible hours , the company was downsizing and division got eliminated , as long as you do your job no one bothers you or asks you questions , must be independent and self reliant
Just Energy is an energy management solutions provider specializing in electricity and natural gas supply, green energy and energy efficiency tools. They have offices located across the US and Canada, serving approximately two million customers. With customer-centricity at our core, we are focused on our key pillar of delivering customer value and positive experiences at every touch point.
Practice your sales pitch always Ask for advice and help when you need it Always try to improve on what you are doing Be up beat and stay positive no matter what
It's gud to get that much salary and gud work area gud staff and HR team and management team is gud and very well cultured company and very helpful company
Sales company with poor management and leadership skills. Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians. The company needs to improve on the way it handles communication throughout the organization.
This job is perfect for someone who loves to be outside. If you have any health issues this job isn’t for you. You’re outside allday and work long hours sometimes out of town.
Terrible compensation. They promise you a lot of money you can make, but in the end of the day, this job was a dead end. You go out and work 40 hours and make minimum amount
  1. Employee reviews