Just Energy logo
Just Energy

Just Energy

Just Energy Employee Review

productive & fun experience

a good learning experience & a never a dull moment of your time. meet lots of people from different sectors that you will be interacting mostly at work

3.0Job security/advancement

Disorganized and employees are not important

Only was with the company for about 2 months. Got sick for three days, informed my manager in advance each day as I was told was the guideline. Told when I returned I would need a sick note. I was not allowed to return until I produced a sick note. Provided a sick note after 2 more missed days of work. Then was told because the dates on the note were written day/month/year and not month/day/year that I would need a new note. At this point I'd had missed 3 more days of work and decided to quit. Luckily I started applying for new jobs the first day they refused to let me return and had a new job that Friday. It seems there's a disconnect between their HR and management or their US and Canada operations. But essentially don't get sick and you could potentially have an OK job. But based on management/HR not being able to interpret a different date layout in a reasonable amount of time, you're better off looking for a company that can hire some compentant management. Besides that during my time I received no feedback on my calls specifically so it was hard to know how good I was at the job. The other people seem pretty nice and hopefully are able to move on to better careers. Cherry on top even though I informed my manager I quit. I was informed a week later I was fired for job abandonment for missing time while employed for another company. Almost as though the fact I quit was just not understood or not relayed to HR.

Pros

Pay was decent, coworkers are nice

Cons

Management is useless, HR is even worse

Very unstable

Unorganized and unstable organization. High turnaround in senior management doesn’t allow any strategic initiatives to come to life. Never work here.

It’s ok

It’s a call Center has a lot stress level, however there’s plenty support and coaching. The schedule are not easy to be changed once you got assigned. You need to be a multitasking person.

Pros

Training, couching

Cons

Not flexible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement