Just Energy logo
Just Energy

Just Energy

Just Energy Employee Review

lazy workplace

everyone goofed off and nobody took saving anybody energy prices seriously. theywill hire anybody but that doesnt mean your job is secure, if your not making the sales your not making any money and you will probably quit before they get a chance to fire you.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

door to door sales

this job you had to travel for many times a month. most of the time you were working alone in the community. i learned how to work alone and make sure that i got the job done in a good time
Same role

Productive and energetic envoirnment

We would meet in the office at 11am have a meeting talk about the previous days excursions including sales or contacts, then after we would discuss new ideas and talk about the new location we would be heading to acquire new customers. Before we would depart we play a quick board room game that got all engaged and it was very entertaining in my opinion with the winner receiving points that could be converted into extra income.
Same location

Just Energy just a theft company

I worked there and I quit,,,they steal people money, and they lie on the quotes. They fraud clients and no legislation is in Canada. Dont have nothing to do with this lier company and employees.

Pros

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement