Just Energy
Just Energy Employee Review

International company

9 May 2020
Just Energy is an energy management solutions provider specializing in electricity and natural gas supply, green energy and energy efficiency tools. They have offices located across the US and Canada, serving approximately two million customers. With customer-centricity at our core, we are focused on our key pillar of delivering customer value and positive experiences at every touch point.
2.0Job security/advancement
6 February 2015
Same roleSame location
Bilingual Customer Service (Spanish) (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
I learnt a great deal about sales, customer retention and providing exceptional customer service. Management is very supportive of your professional goals
28 February 2021
Same location
Customer Care and Enrollment agent (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
It’s a call Center has a lot stress level, however there’s plenty support and coaching. The schedule are not easy to be changed once you got assigned. You need to be a multitasking person.
Pros
Training, couching
Cons
Not flexible
20 January 2021
Same location
Compliance Officer (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
The company is ok. Management was helpful and some of the managers were nice , a great deal of work politics, difficult to grow within the company. A lot of transitions and reorganizations and they laid me off when i told them i was pregnant. So i wouldn’t recommend this company as they don’t care for the employee experience.
Pros
Discounted cafeteria food when we were working on premises
Cons
Work politics, no job security
  1. International company