Just Energy
Just Energy Employee Review

Great at first!

25 April 2019
Just Energy was a rewarding experience in the beginning. I company has great benefits, and amazing incentives. I learned allot about the energy sector here, and it also gave me an appreciation for hard work. Some Management was great up until my last year. Allot changed as the company got bigger. Workplace culture was great but at times stressful.
3.0Job security/advancement
28 February 2021
Customer Care and Enrollment agent (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
It’s a call Center has a lot stress level, however there’s plenty support and coaching. The schedule are not easy to be changed once you got assigned. You need to be a multitasking person.
Pros
Training, couching
Cons
Not flexible
20 January 2021
Compliance Officer (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
The company is ok. Management was helpful and some of the managers were nice , a great deal of work politics, difficult to grow within the company. A lot of transitions and reorganizations and they laid me off when i told them i was pregnant. So i wouldn’t recommend this company as they don’t care for the employee experience.
Pros
Discounted cafeteria food when we were working on premises
Cons
Work politics, no job security
22 September 2020
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
Worked there for 5 yrs ...in the beginning it was GREAT the culture the staff salary and benefits it was like we were all family it lasted for 3 1/2 years . Then something changed in the management and the work place became toxic. Alot of ppl got laid off for foolish reasons due to" the work place is going in a New direction " ppl who were loyal to the company ...but they didnt care...not worth working there. wasnt broken!?
Cons
Pay is minimum staff not great