Just Eat logo

Just Eat Work-life balance reviews

Clear
2.9Pay & benefits

Good Tech Startup

PROS: Good work/life balance. Opportunities for growth. Interesting job keeps you motivated. CONS: Sales driven culture. Lack of accountability. Weak Org. Structure. SUMMARY: Good tech startup to work for, great for entry level and some career advancement opportunities.

Not really good work managment

Not a great place to work , they can improve work culture. Sometimes I was waiting for an order for about an hour and did not even made enough money to pay for driving expences.

Very lively and comfortable workplace

I loved working at Just Eat, Ive been with them for 7 years mainly because I love the working environment, very comfortable very fun and Ive made a lot of great friends. Work was challenging but nevertheless manageable.

Fun Workplace Environment

Working at Just Eat was a really fun, cool environment. With awesome people to work with. The job itself was very easy and straight forward. Overall best job I have ever had.

fast paced work

The people at the work place is the sole reason the company is still running, these are hard working individuals who break their backs for a job that;s not secure. Slow to hire, easy to fire, should be their motto.

Pros

free merchandise and food

Cons

long hours, intimidating bosses

Good Tech Startup.

PROS: Many opportunities for growth. Fun place to work. Interesting roles and good task delegations. CONS: Goals are not clearly set. Compensation doesn't reflect output. Sales driven culture. SUMMARY: Good starting place, great startup, cool office and fun work environment.

Good

Fun company to work for with lots of great people and lots of potential to move up and forward in the world of online ordering. Fun work-events with lots of upside and great work/life balance.

Great work culture

enjoyable work place, great culture and great commission structure. positive work enviroment and if you work hard it does pay off.

Great place. Top values and a really great company

In David Buttress Just-Eat. uk have possibly the best MD in the country! Made me love my job and showed real friendship trust and loyalty.

Pros

Everything!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Just Eat?