Just Eat logo
Just Eat

Just Eat Management reviews

Clear

Amazing Culture!

Working at Just Eat is enjoyable! Of course, everything is not perfect.. The communication between departments is not the best, the management team is not always transparent but globally I enjoy working there. Very strong culture, beer fridge on Fridays, team building and winter party!

Easy job.

The job is pretty easy. You pretty much just show up and take care of customers and restaurant's complaints. No requirement, no quotas, no micromanagement, you can watch Netflix when you're not busy.

Pros

Open Fridge on Fridays, no micromanagement.

Cons

Annoying customers and shi!!y hours.

One Step Forward... Three Steps Back.

Hard to move forward when management is unclear about goals or strategies, can't align with each other. Staff are given conflicting instructions, no accountability and tension keeps building.

Two-Face Management (i.e. A Condescending Best Friend)

Your typical corporate office with all the hierarchy titles with no real leadership. Team Leads are overworked - taking on multiple positions that should really be reserved for other specific departments, and takes away from actually being an effective Team Lead to the staff. They are left with not enough guidance and resources to work effectively. Call centre staff are not valued as much as they should be - high turnover What I learned: How to improvise better To succeed in this role you need to have a SUPER positive attitude and have a knack for managing stress. Good luck!

Pros

Quarterly Bonuses; Friday lunches

Cons

Too many unstreamlined resources to service an issue; lack of effective management.

Terrible Business & Bad Culture

I worked for Just Eat for just under a year and really did not enjoy my time there. Management is not skilled enough, and there is a lack of experience apparent in the entire leadership team. The company is struggling to keep up technology wise, and when you pair that with the lack of customer service, it is no wonder I saw huge drops in customers month over month during my time there. The entire office is going through a major uneasy period, with people scared for their jobs every day. The attrition rate was insanely high during my time there, and the entire office is unhappy and miserable at work every day. This is not the environment you want to be in.

Pros

I didn't work there long and was able to get out

Cons

Horrific management, lack of leadership, no experience, poor technology

Just Eat

The work atmosphere is very relaxing. Performance is measured, but in a constructive fashion. Allowing agents to work on any areas they may be lacking in

JUST EAT CANADA used to be a great place to work

Terrible middle management especially in sales, lack of innovation, very successful business model, very high turnover, good career opportunities

Fun, interactive and productive work environment in e-commerce with many brilliant young minds and great leaders.

A typical day included all the daily tasks such as running reports, invoicing restaurants, paying vendors, bank reconciliations and ensuring that any queries about finances were answered. In addition, special projects were brought to the table to ensure I was progressing and finessing the details that are associated with asset registration, invoicing procedures and bank deposit tracking. I learned a great deal about coordinating, time management, budgeting, proper accounting procedures and how to conduct an audit. Working at Just-Eat has taught me about customer service and how to manage accounts effectively. The co-workers are very close and respectful of one another which is the most enjoyable part of the job. Being able to work under respect and a positive environment truly allows you to thrive and develop successfully.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Just Eat?