Just Eat

Just Eat Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

2.9Pay & benefits

flexibility and a place with advantage

This work place allows me to be flexible into my schedule. I can make my own hours, either work earlier or later than my usual already made schedule. Great app for the drivers, as they are precise in their location of restaurant and clients.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

have to pay my own gas

N/a

It's better working for JustEat in Toronto, they pay too little in Montreal and expect too much from their drivers! Toronto gives you more money for the trip!

Avoid at all costs

Terrible company to work for. The delivery areas are too large and you spend way too much time driving to deliveries and pick ups. The dispatching is terrible and they have you run all over the city. To top it off they rip you off on your pay. Not worth the headaches or wear and tear on your vehicle.

A job that costs more than it pays

First off, you are hired as an individual contractor. this means you won't get any benefits, any insurance claims. if you are injured on the job, the best the company will tell u is to call for an ambulance. Nobody cares about the drivers. while the company makes a lot of money daily, the drivers are paid only for their deliveries. this means if you invest in a 4 hour shift and receive only 2 orders. you've made only $2/hr . that's 11% of minimum wage. you will get tips from customers if you are lucky. and must depend on those to break even. Just Eat will not pay for your gas. will not give you a parking permit in the city, therefore if you get a ticket, you're on your own. Oh did i mention you must use your own personal vehicle? burn your own gas, risk a ticket or damage to your own vehicle, run your car's mileage up, deal with a lump sum of phone bills because their app, Geodispatch, uses too much data and drains your battery . all for $4/delivery. AS THE DELIVERY DRIVER. YOU ARE THE FIRST TO BE BLAMED, AND THE LAST TO BE APPRECIATED.

Pros

Locating restaurants in town

Cons

Everything Else

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Just Eat?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Eat. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement

Compare Just Eat with

• Just Eat
  • Delivery Driver
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?