Just Eat logo
Just Eat

Just Eat Employee Reviews

Amazing Culture!

Working at Just Eat is enjoyable! Of course, everything is not perfect.. The communication between departments is not the best, the management team is not always transparent but globally I enjoy working there. Very strong culture, beer fridge on Fridays, team building and winter party!

Very Fun work place

Young environment, with different ideas,marketing is a solid team. Free lunch, Ping pong table. Assist to many events Great support for workers and customers

Pros

Cool solution

Cons

You make your hours on the field

N/a

It's better working for JustEat in Toronto, they pay too little in Montreal and expect too much from their drivers! Toronto gives you more money for the trip!

Not really good work managment

Not a great place to work , they can improve work culture. Sometimes I was waiting for an order for about an hour and did not even made enough money to pay for driving expences.

Very lively and comfortable workplace

I loved working at Just Eat, Ive been with them for 7 years mainly because I love the working environment, very comfortable very fun and Ive made a lot of great friends. Work was challenging but nevertheless manageable.

Easy job.

The job is pretty easy. You pretty much just show up and take care of customers and restaurant's complaints. No requirement, no quotas, no micromanagement, you can watch Netflix when you're not busy.

Pros

Open Fridge on Fridays, no micromanagement.

Cons

Annoying customers and shi!!y hours.

Fun Workplace Environment

Working at Just Eat was a really fun, cool environment. With awesome people to work with. The job itself was very easy and straight forward. Overall best job I have ever had.

Good and Bad

Good Company to work for/ requires better wages though, system is flawed always same complaints and the service seems to never improve, coworkers are not taken care of as they should be

Pros

Good cowoerkers

Cons

Bad pay

One Step Forward... Three Steps Back.

Hard to move forward when management is unclear about goals or strategies, can't align with each other. Staff are given conflicting instructions, no accountability and tension keeps building.

Two-Face Management (i.e. A Condescending Best Friend)

Your typical corporate office with all the hierarchy titles with no real leadership. Team Leads are overworked - taking on multiple positions that should really be reserved for other specific departments, and takes away from actually being an effective Team Lead to the staff. They are left with not enough guidance and resources to work effectively. Call centre staff are not valued as much as they should be - high turnover What I learned: How to improvise better To succeed in this role you need to have a SUPER positive attitude and have a knack for managing stress. Good luck!

Pros

Quarterly Bonuses; Friday lunches

Cons

Too many unstreamlined resources to service an issue; lack of effective management.

fast paced work

The people at the work place is the sole reason the company is still running, these are hard working individuals who break their backs for a job that;s not secure. Slow to hire, easy to fire, should be their motto.

Pros

free merchandise and food

Cons

long hours, intimidating bosses

Terrible Business & Bad Culture

I worked for Just Eat for just under a year and really did not enjoy my time there. Management is not skilled enough, and there is a lack of experience apparent in the entire leadership team. The company is struggling to keep up technology wise, and when you pair that with the lack of customer service, it is no wonder I saw huge drops in customers month over month during my time there. The entire office is going through a major uneasy period, with people scared for their jobs every day. The attrition rate was insanely high during my time there, and the entire office is unhappy and miserable at work every day. This is not the environment you want to be in.

Pros

I didn't work there long and was able to get out

Cons

Horrific management, lack of leadership, no experience, poor technology

Good Tech Startup

PROS: Good work/life balance. Opportunities for growth. Interesting job keeps you motivated. CONS: Sales driven culture. Lack of accountability. Weak Org. Structure. SUMMARY: Good tech startup to work for, great for entry level and some career advancement opportunities.

Good Tech Startup.

PROS: Many opportunities for growth. Fun place to work. Interesting roles and good task delegations. CONS: Goals are not clearly set. Compensation doesn't reflect output. Sales driven culture. SUMMARY: Good starting place, great startup, cool office and fun work environment.

Good

Fun company to work for with lots of great people and lots of potential to move up and forward in the world of online ordering. Fun work-events with lots of upside and great work/life balance.

Casual workplace

A very casual workplace that is great to meet new people, get some insight into the operations of the company as well as you interact with many other departments.

Great work culture

enjoyable work place, great culture and great commission structure. positive work enviroment and if you work hard it does pay off.

Avoid at all costs

Terrible company to work for. The delivery areas are too large and you spend way too much time driving to deliveries and pick ups. The dispatching is terrible and they have you run all over the city. To top it off they rip you off on your pay. Not worth the headaches or wear and tear on your vehicle.

Just Eat

The work atmosphere is very relaxing. Performance is measured, but in a constructive fashion. Allowing agents to work on any areas they may be lacking in

JUST EAT CANADA used to be a great place to work

Terrible middle management especially in sales, lack of innovation, very successful business model, very high turnover, good career opportunities

flexibility and a place with advantage

This work place allows me to be flexible into my schedule. I can make my own hours, either work earlier or later than my usual already made schedule. Great app for the drivers, as they are precise in their location of restaurant and clients.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

have to pay my own gas

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just Eat. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement