Just Cozy Employee Reviews in Nanaimo, BC

Worst job experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC6 November 2019
My shifts were scheduled for 10-6 which is a 7.5 hour shift, but I was told by the manager I had to come in at 9:30am to be open by 10am and stay until 6:30pm to close, so I actually fact my shift I would work out a total of 9 hours but when my paid cheque came I was only getting paid for 7.5 hours. When I brought this problem up to the manager and district manager they were extremely unhelpful and Unwilling to solve the issue at hand and pay me for the correct hours I worked. Another issue I had with this company is that they did not care to train me to do this job properly. On my first shift I was told a very vague description on how to run the cash register then on shift manager left me to fend for myself when a customer come in to do a return I apologized and had I figure out how to do the returns on my own. This not only stressful for me but it took a long time to get this task done. When the manager return she told me her shift was over and that I was to close the store by myself the manager left without training me on the steps to close the store properly and again I was left I figure it out on my own. I find this to unexceptionable behaviour. I would not recommend this job to anyone.