Just Cozy

Just Cozy Employee Reviews

They told us we would be open Longer then we were. So was Unprepared to find work as we expected another month of hours. Other then that the job was great.
The job is fun, customers love the product, seeing regulars that come back season to season is great and the appreciate being remembered. District Manager is great and easy to deal with.
The job would be amazing if upper management had a better handle on things. The district manager didn’t notice big issues in the company. She also spent lots of time talking about unprofessional stuff. LP never seemed to know how to access camera footage. That was essential at times. Bonuses were promised but never did come. Bonuses
I worked at the warehouse for this place and it was awful. They have safety hazards and awful training, cold environment and just terrible management/organization. Cheap clothes from China
my pay was messed up on multiple occasions, also management was horrible to work with and gave hardly any training and then insulted staff when mistakes were made.
Cons
Management, organization, pay, just overall aketch
I worked here for a couple of months - the management here is awful - really disorganized and terrible communication. I left two months ago and I still haven't been paid for half of the hours I worked. They know they owe me the money, I have it in texts, but they haven't paid me and they don't respond.
It was so much fun working at the mall at Just Cozy! The workers were great and the management there are awesome. My only regret is not being able to stay there because it is a seasonal job and won’t be back until the fall. It was simple and after becoming used to the the till system, it is very easy to understand what to do. I’m very thankful for having to work there the time I did!
Pros
Free clothing
Cons
Only opens for the fall and winter
Slow paced, poor communication, no over time, no guaranteed breaks , no consistancy.super easy flexiblehours, friendly staff ,great if you need a second job to pay for the holidays not a good source of income on it's own.
Unfortunately this is just a pop up store but I wish it was around all year as I need a job in order to support my family I will definitely be back next year
Pros
Great discount
Cons
Short term employment
C est un bel emploie. L ambiance est relaxe et les horaires flexibles.
Usually wool pants are warm always Bringing them to the dry cleaners. These leggings are warm and easy to maintain. The scarves are dressy great for Christmas gifts.
Great to work for. Great products. Management is great. Always seeing new stock..great discounts and free stuff. Managers get great hours. Raises given when earned.
Very comfotable and rewarding place to work. Management actually cares. They work around your schedules and always willing to accomodate . Wish it wasnt seasonal
Pros
Very organized and comfotable
My shifts were scheduled for 10-6 which is a 7.5 hour shift, but I was told by the manager I had to come in at 9:30am to be open by 10am and stay until 6:30pm to close, so I actually fact my shift I would work out a total of 9 hours but when my paid cheque came I was only getting paid for 7.5 hours. When I brought this problem up to the manager and district manager they were extremely unhelpful and Unwilling to solve the issue at hand and pay me for the correct hours I worked. Another issue I had with this company is that they did not care to train me to do this job properly. On my first shift I was told a very vague description on how to run the cash register then on shift manager left me to fend for myself when a customer come in to do a return I apologized and had I figure out how to do the returns on my own. This not only stressful for me but it took a long time to get this task done. When the manager return she told me her shift was over and that I was to close the store by myself the manager left without training me on the steps to close the store properly and again I was left I figure it out on my own. I find this to unexceptionable behaviour. I would not recommend this job to anyone.
Very poor management. They are very disorganized. Getting ROE and other additional documents and getting them correct are a nightmare. They force your hand to be very assertive and aggressive to get what your rightfully have earned. No accountability for anything. Accusatory of all staff for theft when it is certainly on their management level where they should be focusing.
Not only will you consistently wonder whether or not you're going to be paid (long stretches where "missing paperpwork" is the only reason they will give you for the lack of cheque), each individual store/kiosk actually functions as a miniature cesspool of drama! They hire primarily young females of questionable quality/work ethic. Management is underpaid and overwhelmed. Stock is always missing with no reliable or consistent method of requesting new product. This being said, the atmosphere is pretty relaxed. The job is pretty easy. If you like folding clothes and don't mind dealing with a crabby manager and lazy colleagues, the pay is good enough to stick around for. Don't expect a promotion, though!
This company is poorly organized. There were bonuses mentioned to managers in previous years that were not given. We weren't adequately stocked, which ended up creating a negative shopping experience for customers.
co workers and management great but owner left and never paid multiple people theyre last check! clean, easy place to work. a typical day at work was a little slow but calm I was always up cleaning, organizing ,on cash or doing stok to keep myself busy.
As a first time employee I enjoyed working with Just cozys, i always had good hours, although i did have a few struggles with management, including loss of pay once, and hours not being set right other then that it wasnt a bad job.
Pros
good hours
Cons
lack of item deliverys
1) The training given to me was excellent and very helpful. 2) The working environment provided was so safe and enjoyful. 3) The team and manager were so cooperative and helpful.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Short breaks
Just Cozy is a welcoming and exciting environment. Staff members are incredibly kind and show compassion towards a versatile amount of customers. Perfect job for newcomers.