Jumpfactor Employee Reviews

strong digital agency
Developer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 February 2018
pros:

-lots of learning
-fast career acceleration / promotion
-strong digital strategy team
-well organized
-fun team

cons:

-not downtown
-no gym in the building
Pros
learning, team members, benefits, pay
Cons
not downtown
Cutting edge digital
Strategist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 February 2018
I'm blown away by the ideas and strategies that we come up with weekly for clients and the agency. They are innovative and exciting to work on.

My team mates are awesome. We have a very open environment where we can share candid feedback and ideas.

At first I was a bit skeptical about the lengthy hiring process but now I see why. The team members that we do bring on just seem to fit very well and we're all aligned.

to management: keep up the great work while we grow.
Pros
ping pong, after hours events, paid training, lots of learning
Cons
fast paced and can sometime be a bit overwhelming. However i like the challenge
Dynamic and growing company
SEO Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto29 January 2018
I joined Jumpfactor about 1.5 years ago. Since that moment a lot of positive changes have been visible.

The Company moved to a big new office (office space increased over 6 times ). A lot of talented specialists joined.

Several enterprise companies were added as clients.
Some new policies were put in place including: work-from-home days, daily stress-busters, training and learning sessions, monthly social team events and more frequent strategy sessions.

There are minor growing pains, which seems common in a fast growth environment but management is constantly improving and uses continuous feedback and anonymous surveys to get as much input as possible.
Pros
Challenging projects, great team, great opportunities for growth, and great culture
Cons
Not significant
30 January 2018

Thanks for your review! And thanks for highlighting all our new culture initiatives! As you know, we love bringing star players on our team and we are committed to keeping this a fantastic high growth environment for everyone.

Keep up your great work and feedback !

Digital Project manager
Content Writer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 January 2018
Great management and vision. They are investing in the team. Solid benefits and pay.

Lots of learning from team mates and learning sessions. I've seen the firm grow every quarter I've been here. Work hard play hard type of setup.

Strong leadership with open mindset and many ongoing improvements.
Pros
Well organized, large focus on team and culture
Cons
No underground parking
30 January 2018

Thanks for your comments! Yes constant learning and teaching is a core value as you know and we love to learn and grow :)

We are excited to launch our upcoming training services to the public this year and welcome you to take part in the internal projects on this endeavor :)

Strategist - recently promoted
Strategist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 January 2018
I was recently promoted from a junior position along with a salary bump, and so far its been a positive experience.

I work with an inspiring team and I've made some good friends here.
The culture at Jumpfactor is what I was looking for from a company before I joined.

I'm seeing more and more transparency in the work environment, combined with a huge focus on culture with the hire of a full time culture manager and ongoing events like archery tag, learning sessions, paid lunches and dinners etc.

I'm pushed to pursue learning and personal growth, and performance reviews align with how much I'm growing. The company is growing rapidly, as I see a lot of positions being added.

Most enjoyable are our strategy sessions and learning events for me.
Pros
paid social events, high salary and bonus, structured review and promotion path, dedicated management
Cons
not as many work from home days per month. apparently this will be increasing.
1 February 2018

Congrats on the promotion! Well deserved. I'm truly happy to hear another growth story from within the team.

Appreciate the praise for the learning sessions. As you know we are heavily focused on our core values and culture as they are what drive everything from our hiring to our performance reviews, and our client decisions.

Thanks for your feedback on the work from home. Some others have also expressed interest in this, and we do plan to test out increasing the work from home days this year!

Glad to have you on the team :)

One of the best places to grow as a digital marketer
Digital Marketing Strategist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 May 2017
This is one place you'll never be waiting to pass the time or looking for things to do -- there is constant learning, sharing, and pushing the needle on growth for clients and on team projects. If you are thinking about moving to some big name in house position, think again -- you'll never come close to the level of learning you will here where you are surrounded by specialists and experts and working on 10-12 digital campaigns at the same time. I worked in house and found I was getting stale, unproductive and my growth literally stalled and was nowhere near what I'm learning here. The office is fantastic with full bright windows all around and brand spanking new interior.
Pros
forward thinking management, high growth and fast paced learning environment, fantastic level of marketing talent
Cons
nothing that is worth noting
Great people and learning
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 March 2017
The best part is working with extremely talented people. Was at an agency prior where I was one of only 3 digital experts. Here everyone is an expert in digital so the learning is insane.

lot of structure in performance reviews and opportunities for promotion. lot of updates from management on what is happening with the company and future plans.
Pros
lots of learning and growth
Cons
very data driven
Good culture
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 February 2017
Company is growing. They're putting in effort to clearly make this one of the best agencies to work at. I've seen recommendations made by colleagues and they were implemented shortly after. Very refreshing level of engagement and responsiveness from management. Looking forward to the new office space.
Pros
free lunches, paid socials, lots of training and learning
Cons
expected to be learning constantly, Not sure this is bad -Healthy pressure to grow.
Amazing company and team.
Digital Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 January 2017
Love the people and super smart team. I'm excited about where the company is headed. The growth and visions are shared with everyone. I can see the difference and impact my work makes towards our goals.

Awesome new office space, excited to get our lounge space and blended working 'zones' ! Sometimes feels like we're part of a high tech firm. Management likes to leverage the best practices from other high growth firms.

Suggestion to management : When a few slackers appear in the team, my only advice would be to identify them and fire them faster. I can see improvements being made towards this already. Helps keep us performers motivated.
Pros
clear career path, fast growth, solid training & culture, benefits, free lunches
Cons
See the review with advice for management
Tonnes of Growth & Learning
Account Strategist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 January 2017
With company for about 4 years.

Passionate, intelligent people who make a difference for clients.
Everyone wants to be there. I started as a junior PM and have been promoted twice already with increasing responsibility and pay.

Real excitement to learn and educate. Ongoing training is a focus.

Large state of the art open concept office environment with significant room for growth and expansion. The company is experiencing rapid growth, hiring more people and seems poised to continue expanding.

We won a major award for some work I was a port of in the IT space related to digital marketing.

Collaborative culture of making each grow and achieve our goals. Ideas from any level are considered by management.

Opportunity to speak to clients across the country and the USA offers unique exposure to many B2B industries.

Offered much more money than I was making prior , there are Regular performance based salary adjustments and promotions available with performance.

management has a solid focus on bringing on people for their values and provides the training on the skills where needed
Pros
extremely good benefits program, structured promotion growth plan, quarterly bonuses, free lunches, paid social outings, ongoing training sessions, free parking, laptops, training budgets, and structured growth plan
Cons
fewer in person client meetings as they are all across USA and Canada, I actually enjoy speaking with his diversity of clients
Jump away...high turnover, pay for your own parking everyday, company not making money
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  North York, ON18 January 2017
Overall, this is really bad company to work for. The owner/CEO calls the shots and breathes down the neck of all the employees. It's a small shop that is barely breaking even. You have to pay for your own parking everyday which is $10. The company shares one medium sized room and everyone works on their own laptops. The guys do crack jokes which is about the only thing positive about the place. The hardest part of the job is trying to convince clients to stay with the company which has an extremely high turnover rate. Overall, run away from JumpFactor.
Pros
great immature culture if you like that
Cons
pay to park at work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jumpfactor. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8