Jump Plus Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great company and great people!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 May 2017
Jump Plus is a fantastic company to work for. Great people and great money as well. If you push yourself you will be very happy with the commission you make
Fun atmosphere, staff pleasant to work with.
Assistant Manager/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON10 February 2017
My experience at Jump Plus though i've only been employed with the company since November of 2016 has been pleasant for the most part. I've learned a lot about Apple product and enjoyed learning about the Apple culture, the Jump Plus culture is fun and energetic, the staff are great punch of individuals with their own set of skills that will help this company grow and excel within the city of Hamilton. My only issue or concern with Jump Plus was the lack of training I personally received as store assistant manager from my peers and supervisors. As well the lack of organization within the store and company. My self along with many of the other staff we felt we were thrown into a situation where we could have been a little more trained. Overall I would definitely recommend Jump Plus for employment.
Pros
The chance to see and handle Apple product on a daily basis.
Cons
Unorganized
I wanted to excel at this job, but I wasn't given the chance.
VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCES (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON5 June 2016
This job was, at first, exactly what Future Shop was. It was fast paced, the customers were awesome, the products were worth every bit of effort put forth.

I just wasn't given long enough to adjust. I was hired only as a seasonal and when the holidays were over, I was let go.