Jukebox Print

Jukebox Print Employee Reviews for Production Worker

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 11 reviews

Insights into Jukebox Print

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment

Depressing & Distressing

During my stay at Jukebox Print, I found it extremely hard to talk to any management. No employee reviews. No contact. Nothing. I found there was the absolute bare bones communication going on between the entire work place. Within my first week at Jukebox, I found it quite obvious that most people are cliqued up. Very hard to make friends as people aren’t too friendly and I don’t blame them for having a bad attitude. If your management is awful then you’re not going to be excited to work. I felt like I was a lab rat placed under a microscope every day. I found simply walking into work every morning was extremely stressful. You always seem to be picking up a lot of pieces from the previous day instead of having a fresh new start. It brings almost a “sweat-shop” vibe with the amount of single-handed work you will have to do with little pay you’re getting. You will always be rushed with whatever you are doing which leaves a lot of room for company mistakes. I found a lot of orders were getting free re-runs as the management/owner doesn’t care too much about customer service as they have their hands in twenty different buckets, instead of focusing on the parts of the company that are failing. Quantity over quality, I guess. When applying, simply know this: I promise you, you are not as low as you think you are. No matter how badly you need money, you can do better than this. This is not the job for you. And if you think monthly free lunches will shadow all these problems, then by all means, apply away.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jukebox Print. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6