Jukebox Print

Customer Service Representative3 reviews
Canada3 reviews

2.0Pay & benefits

stressful, agonizing

I would not recommend working at Jukebox to my worst enemy. There is absolutely no communication between the management and the different teams, infact I was actually told not to speak to certain people and teams. The management here will belittle you and make you feel small, going to work in the morning can make me feel stressed or anxious just due to the atmosphere at this place and the way you can be treated by management.I saw someone mention Jukebox has sweat shop vibes, I agree with this 100%. They don't really care for their employees.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

manegement, atmosphere, benefits, pay

Great atmosphere, stimulating work, great people, just a lot of turnaround. Things seem to change there often in terms of internal structure, but everyone cares and management wants you to succeed. They treat you very well and there’s constant communication within the team.

Pros

Pretty much everything

Cons

Job security due to constant internal changes

Insights into Jukebox Print

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment

Not a fun place to work

Low pay and no chance of advancement. Managers do not know what they are doing. You ask them for help and they ignore you. Almost as if helping you is beneath them. They don't train you at all and than get upset with you when you make a mistake. Very high turnover. Honestly seems that they are replacing employees monthly. If you need a job to get you by for a few months than apply here.

Pros

Monthly lunch, high turnover so you get to meet lots of new employees

Cons

Managements attitude toward employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jukebox Print. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement