Jukebox Print

Jukebox Print Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews

No Growth

The company does not allot for growth within the Toronto branch and churns people out even if you are giving your best you won't see any traction. A lot of nepotism and a lack of interest in those that are hired on for menial jobs only to get their foot in the door. Management needs a reality check. Pay scale was terrible if you are looking to live off your wages in Toronto, Vancouver branch doesn't understand life in Toronto is just as expensive.

Pros

Free lunches once a month

Cons

No Growth for those willing to apply themselves/ Nepotism

Poor Management hides behind the Pizza days

The upper manager doesn’t care about anything but money. They have a pizza day once a month and doughnuts days once a while as a distraction from their management issues. Only a few number of people can work here more than one year. There are promotions in terms of labor not in terms of wage! I don’t recommend it at all.

Insights into Jukebox Print

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment

Don’t do it

Overworked and underpaid with extremely poor leadership. This is the worst place I’ve ever worked. Leadership doesn’t take any responsibility for issues, blames lower-level staff. Customer service team members have to deal with upset and frustrated customers — with no help or support to resolve problems (and there are lots of them).

Pros

Meet some amazing people

Cons

Everything else

stressful, agonizing

I would not recommend working at Jukebox to my worst enemy. There is absolutely no communication between the management and the different teams, infact I was actually told not to speak to certain people and teams. The management here will belittle you and make you feel small, going to work in the morning can make me feel stressed or anxious just due to the atmosphere at this place and the way you can be treated by management.I saw someone mention Jukebox has sweat shop vibes, I agree with this 100%. They don't really care for their employees.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

manegement, atmosphere, benefits, pay

Depressing & Distressing

During my stay at Jukebox Print, I found it extremely hard to talk to any management. No employee reviews. No contact. Nothing. I found there was the absolute bare bones communication going on between the entire work place. Within my first week at Jukebox, I found it quite obvious that most people are cliqued up. Very hard to make friends as people aren’t too friendly and I don’t blame them for having a bad attitude. If your management is awful then you’re not going to be excited to work. I felt like I was a lab rat placed under a microscope every day. I found simply walking into work every morning was extremely stressful. You always seem to be picking up a lot of pieces from the previous day instead of having a fresh new start. It brings almost a “sweat-shop” vibe with the amount of single-handed work you will have to do with little pay you’re getting. You will always be rushed with whatever you are doing which leaves a lot of room for company mistakes. I found a lot of orders were getting free re-runs as the management/owner doesn’t care too much about customer service as they have their hands in twenty different buckets, instead of focusing on the parts of the company that are failing. Quantity over quality, I guess. When applying, simply know this: I promise you, you are not as low as you think you are. No matter how badly you need money, you can do better than this. This is not the job for you. And if you think monthly free lunches will shadow all these problems, then by all means, apply away.

Fast paced, Friendly Co-Workers

The location is very close to transit and skytrain. Love the culture however wish we had more group events. Not working on weekends is a plus and time to enjoy the time off. Hardest part of the job is to fulfill many orders throughout the day. However the time goes by extremely fast. Thank you

don't recommend to work in there

they are a cheap company, management are terrible, they don't care about the workers, if you're not their friend you won't grow within the company, trying to get as much money as they can for the less, underpaying the workers, cutting on basics, and I could go on and on... if you want to work in a good company, go somewhere else

Great atmosphere, stimulating work, great people, just a lot of turnaround. Things seem to change there often in terms of internal structure, but everyone cares and management wants you to succeed. They treat you very well and there’s constant communication within the team.

Pros

Pretty much everything

Cons

Job security due to constant internal changes

Not a fun place to work

Low pay and no chance of advancement. Managers do not know what they are doing. You ask them for help and they ignore you. Almost as if helping you is beneath them. They don't train you at all and than get upset with you when you make a mistake. Very high turnover. Honestly seems that they are replacing employees monthly. If you need a job to get you by for a few months than apply here.

Pros

Monthly lunch, high turnover so you get to meet lots of new employees

Cons

Managements attitude toward employees

Good place to learn a trade

Many different departments and skills to learn in an open work environment, donuts on tuesdays and free coffee, if you are interested in printing you will enjoy it. some managers are a drag.

Pros

employees

Cons

some management

Great place

Great place Good coworkers Lots of skill I've learned Very stable working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jukebox Print. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement