JUICE Mobile Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Some good people but terrible company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 September 2018
The hours are good typically no need to work beyond 8 hours per day
The culture is terrible - people are miserable, unhappy and under valued.
The product is garbage - there is no real innovation here.
The company is broke - because of the focus on making a huge margin profit even though they are a tiny start up the company is losing market share and is basically broke.
The management has no decision making ability, all decisions are made by YP.
Great Place to Work
Backend Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 June 2018
The Nectar development team was one of the most welcoming and well-balanced teams I've been a part of. Talented, and well-run team. Perhaps a bit lacking in autonomy.
The most aggressive ad tech firm that has been changing the game since day 1
QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 August 2016
I have been at Juice for about a third of its lifetime. During that time I have seen a bunch of things change from the management to the way we handle our code. I can say with certainty that this is a place that gives to you what you put into it. A typical day is pretty startup-ish where people are trying to solve the problems that the business faces. Almost everyone on the team is committed to seeing the business be successful and it's wonderful atmosphere to be in.

I came in as a recent graduate fresh out of school and was able to learn a formidable amount in a very short time and this is the perfect environment to grow if you're ambitious. The ability to learn and contribute to real solutions was by far the most rewarding part of the job.
Pros
Knowledgeable coworkers, great company vision, strong company culture
Cons
Longer work hours, lack of defined direction and specific roles, high stress environment at times
entreprise en constant changement....
Directrice des ventes (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 February 2016
difficile de suivre les grandes lignes de l'entreprise... les objectifs changent constamment donc difficile de suivre des objectifs clairs