Joseph Ribkoff

Joseph Ribkoff Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
Loved my peers, felt accepted among them despite my lack of experience. was a fun place to work and learn. Left because of my boss. (super-micromanager)
Inter fighting between team members..makes for very ackward work atmosphere.HR does not support if you complain.
Après avoir été une entreprise innovante et toujours très aimée des consommatrices, JR se cherche aujourd'hui: manque de vision, d'audace et d'innovation.
My time at Joseph Ribkoff was a very memorable experience. I was given the chance to learn a lot and tech it back to new hires. Over the years I've made lifelong friends in the company that I still keep in touch with.
People are nice, work is okay, 3floors for picking. Raise is not that much. They have computerized system, they have a sorter for the cloth which drop to the packer.
It’s a good place to work, always busy working and the management are very fair with employees.
They delivered to the costumers without delay. It’s a good company to walk with.....
Great relaxed work environment, even when there's high stress projects going on everything still remains relaxed/ Very friendly teams & departments. One Hour lunch breaks. Flexible with children/maternity leave.

Unfortunately, many people have been with the company for many years and have little to no change in title... systems are very manual, not much up to date technology, a lot of things are old school or by the books. Not many corporations still runt his way in comparison to big house corporations.

If you like small, like very small - this would be for you.
Pros
one hour lunch, relaxed work environment, friendly teams/departments
Cons
Old school, by the books, manual systems, no up to date technology
I love this company .
I can't take the winters anymore here in Quebec.

This is the only reason I would change.

I love what I do . Love designing , helping/leading/guiding a team , always a challenge for successful collections.
Pros
Full of fun things. Great human resources
Cons
A typical day at joseph ribkoff would be greeting my co workers, and getting straight to work in a nice calm and friendly atmosphere.
Working directly for the company owner. Correspondence, answering phone calls, negotiating company contracts, such as maintenance, snow removal.

Learned about the fashion industry.

Competent management.

Great co-workers.

Personal errands for the owner.

Could make decisions.
Pros
Clothing pre sales for employees.
Cons
Personal errands for the owner.
A fast paced company that is not all about the numbers. Management is very supportive. The company offers benefits and ample vacation time. Positions are salary based. Excellent reputation within its industry.