Jonview Canada Employee Reviews

Great team
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 September 2018
Great team, flexible, salary is ok if it wasn't in Ontario...
work is interested but phone and Email is too much as it is not just quick situations. It always something to solve so it takes time. not like a normal call center.
Relaxed and Caring Atmosphere
Adventure Travel Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 March 2016
It has been several years, but always enjoyed going to work and assisting overseas clients with their travel plans to our beautiful country.
One of the best tour operators, part of Transat Group
Sales Manager; Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 February 2014
A good place to work, lots of opportunities to learn, dedicated staff and most fabulous product: Canada as a destination for foreign visitors!
Sole Tourist representative for international companies in Banff in the winter
Tourist representative (Former Employee) –  Banff, AB24 October 2013
I was responsible to great and meet the arriving tourist at their hotel and hand them out their packages which I had to review before arriving.
After meeting with them I would follow up on their needs here in town and would book adventurer packages for them with different companies e.g..Heli Ski,Dog Sledging,Snowmobile,Ski rental and Ski passes.
This was on comission so I could improve my salary.
I also assisted with translating services since I am also fluent in German ,emergencies and transfers.
At the end of their stay I assured transportation was booked and confirmed .
Pros
Free lance work
Cons
n/a
Excellent Experience with tour operator and contracts
Product Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 May 2013
• Specialized in Itineraries which showcase Canada’s geographic and cultural diversity
• Provided various travel products and services to tour operators including: hotel reservations, group tours, customized independent packages, sightseeing and excursions, meet and greet and transfer services
• Ensured hotel inventory is monitored and analyzed in a timely manner
• Addressed suspended bookings
• Assessed minimum, critical, sold out and backorder reports on a weekly basis to determine required bulk requests. Prepared bulk requests and action top ups
• Reviewed black out and close out information with Manager, Supervisor, Inventory Administration and Product department
• Addressed supplier backorders (hotel faults and hotel problems). Secured alternate arrangements
• Maintained an up to date chart of expenses incurred
• Responsible for all aspects of relocates including: compensation arrangements, timely notification to client, passenger and customer service
Pros
Enjoyed working with contracts
Cons
Too Far to travel
Friendly and diversity
Packagin and Reservation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto28 January 2013
As a Packaging, Reservation and Customer Service Coordinator, I have to mult-task with good attitude. My colleagues come from different countries background; so they help me to learn different culture from them. Accuracy, detail, meeting the deadline are very important in this job; however I am very enjoy to work with all colleagues.
Pros
travel benefit
Cons
tight deadline
Friendly Enviornment
Accounts Payables Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 January 2013
Processed invoices using the accounts payable system
Ensured all required supporting documentation has been properly completed
Ensured all expenses are properly authorized as per company policy
Verified calculations of total expenses, discount and tax rates
Reconciled system bookings with invoices
Replied to enquiries from clients, customers and internal staff
Maintained filing of invoices, cheque copies and support documents
Pros
friendly enviornment, free snacks
Cons
na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jonview Canada. Our community is ready to answer.

Jonview Canada Reviews by Location