Jollibee

Jollibee Employee Reviews

Found 109 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,366 reviews

Insights into Jollibee

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Enjoying and happiness

Jollibee is one of the most food corporations, they serve good taste food, good communication our customer, any store brach is very cleanliness and of course for them, workers are well paid.

Pros

Free Meal

Cons

8hours

Overwhelming

I got hired on the interview but had no idea there was going to be a written test for orientation. My training consisted of being told an impossible amount of information and being expected to memorize everything on the spot. I was put on the cashier to take orders on my first day and assemble them even though I haven't memorized the menu or knew anything about how to assemble orders yet. I was always getting told what to do but never shown exactly how to do it- which ended up getting me in trouble all the time for not knowing how to do things. Every shift was just an endless cycle of making mistakes and getting harshly lectured for it even though I was never taught in the first place. Overall a very unprofessional environment with judgmental coworkers, gossip, and reckless training. Unless you have absolutely no other choice, don't work here!!

Pros

Free server meals I guess

Cons

Can't make friends

Toxic Environment

Could’ve been a fun place to work at if it weren’t for the toxic management in the place. Manager is very strict and controlling with everything employees do/say/wear even when not on the clock. Management also disregards employees feelings and expects everyone to throw problems out the window to fit their wants and needs as if it was that easy. They expect you to put this job first and if you don’t, then no hours for you. Schedules are put out very late sometimes even the day before and is not as accessible to the staff. Typically employees complain about customers the most, but in this place, interacting with customers is so much better than the management.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Management team

great people, but management... not so much

I love the people I met there and sometimes it can be a really fun place to work at. But the management is extremely rude and unprofessional. From the favoritism, to not respecting their employees, the management here completely ruined my experience. Last year during the pandemic, they didn't give me any shifts for 3 months straight. Didn't even receive a call or anything about training in other departments or even if I was still working there.

Pros

discounted lunches, great new friends

Cons

short hours with heavy work load, management

It is fun working but the pressure from the manager watchingyour every move always breathing down your neck is so stressful

its fun to work at Jollibee but sometimes the management is so stressful. Costumers are suppose to be the one giving us pressure but its mostly our own manager. They always watch our every move breathing down our neck. Judging every little mistakes we make. Jollibee expect you to be in a good mood everyday at work. They literally told us to throw our life problem out the door before we punch in.

Pros

our free lunch:7$....Some managers are fun..

Cons

long hours..over worked..management..

Awful. Definitely not worth it

The management is incredibly rude and not understanding in the slightest. You'll barely get to make any hours because there's a lot of favoritism occurring in the workplace and only those who the managers are fond of will get hours. You're most likely going to need a second job. Try to avoid working here if you can.

Cons

Horrible management, not enough hours

Good Workplace and Feels like home working in there

Good workplace feels like family butThe manager was good handling the restaurant but bad at managing people she is toxic sorry to say but this is true ~iha

Pros

Discount at Food

Cons

Short Hours with heavy workload

Good Working Environment

Working in Jollibee is Nice. They value the spirit of family and fun. You can meet lots of friends and eventually be your family too. Thank you for giving us also fair and equal opportunity

Pros

Free Server meal

Cons

busy

Fun place to work

I would live.to go back to work for jolly bees, all staff where.great to work with and they gave you the the opportunity to learn new things...it was a great fast place to work and learn

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Not enough hours

More work but less promotion growth opportunity

Take long time for growth if you belong to different culture than their. Though you see growth in yourself about your dealing with others. But if you looking for growth not much.

Management is not the greatest.

Schedules are made poorly and are given in very short notice. There are times when they won't accept your leave request, even with a two-week notice. Some supervisors joke around without caring if they're already insulting, yet they easily get insulted.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Insulting supervisors

One cultural site

I found it difficult to get along with others since they usually speak phillipino. It felt stressful and anxious,the management is nice but i felt very intimidated.Maybe this is due to my lack of experience in a fast food restaurant. I found some members in this establishment unfriendly and some love to talk trash behind your back or talk about you in their language.personally I had a very good manager or leader in my line of work and aside of the managers being intimidating and strict they were really nice to you if you dont make any mistakes.

Pros

Money

Cons

Anxiety

A great place to learn something and earn money

Great management team,flexible schedule,a lot of fun time and joking in free time,awesome work environment,helpful coworkers, appreciating a good job.

Pros

Free food at your shift

Fun workplace

Good salary and benefits, it is a good company to start because continuous trainings are given to the employees. I enjoyed working in this company, the shifting schedule was only the reason why I left the company because I want to focus in my family. Overall benefits and salary in this company is good.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Shifting sched

experienced the touch of family and fun

experienced the touch of family and fun, good working environment and co employee, management team has unity to everyone, top management are very appreciative :)

Pros

more incentives

Worst.

Very poor management, they dont give benefits to their regular employees. All they care about is their profit. Employees are over-worked. Highly not recommended.

Fun and crew members gets free meal.

It is a nice workplace. I have learned a lot since last year and got a good experience so far. I definitely recommend everyone apply here especially if a person is applying for the first time.

Pros

Free Meal

Fast paced but great place to work

I loved working in Jollibee. People in jollibee are extraordinary because they share love and care for each other, got some best friends from it. Management was kinda strict but supervisors were really frank and good trainers. What I was tensed about is the number of works I was offered to work, it was a bit unsatisfactory. Fillipino culture dominates here, but I perfectly coped up.

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

Not universal. Much into fillipino culture

At least you get to make friends

Toxic work culture where favouritism and harassment is rampant. They take advantage of the fact that the employees like the "culture" a lot because a lot of them are friends, and many of them do not resign just because of the friends they made. They view the students as "statistics" who would "eventually go anyway" so "there's no need to take care of them." Supervisors and restaurant managers need a seminar on people management, i.e., caring more about people and not profit. They care most about what top management has to say but definitely not what their crew members voice out. And mind you, a lot of these supervisors would commit unfair labour practices in a heartbeat just to appease the top management. They cut costs heavily on manpower and materials, and just try to divert the attention by buying pizza from Domino's on store funds. Human resource management is a joke, they cut work hours and they would give you a writeup for just about anything. If you get on their good side, however, that's equivalent to diplomatic immunity. Only good thing? You get to see all this drama unfold before your very eyes instead of just seeing it on TFC or Facebook.

Pros

You make friends

Cons

Everything else

Jollibee Scarborough has a positive and friendly environment

I really enjoyed working at Jollibee - Scarborough, the workplace was positive and the crew and management were caring and friendly, overall I’d recommend a friend or relative to work there.

Pros

Positive and friendly environment

Cons

Less working days

Productive fast paced

This would be a great place to be your first job. This job enhances your communication skills and develops new skills. This job will also test how well can you handle working under pressure. Every part of the job is enjoyable because every day you get to learn new things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jollibee. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2