Positive and Supportive Work Environment
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) – Winnipeg, MB – 18 November 2017
There are a lot of perks at Johnston Group. I’ve worked for some really horrible companies so I recognize a company that values its employees and that is absolutely what Johnston Group does. Some of the long term staff don’t realize how good they’ve had it there.
My top 5 reasons I enjoy working there:
- supportive and flexible work environment
- competitive salary and generous bonus, free benefits plan, lots of extra perks, we are spoiled
- lots of community involvement and their charitable donations/support
- positive work environment. Treated with respect and feel like I have a voice
- the owners are good, kind people who give back to the employees
Free benefits, free parking, free Costco membership, gym on site, free hot drinks, fruit and vegetables available, nice new building, good pay, charitable
They keep some people around longer than they should. No formal training process.