Johnson Employee Review

Productive and Busy
Sales & Service (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB4 October 2016
My day consisted of servicing walk in clients, taking incoming sales & service calls from all over Alberta, BC, SK, MB. Over my 16 years experience I learned a lot about insurance, managing an office, inter personal skills, and providing our customers with the best customer service experience. Management was consistent and supportive. Co-workers were an excellent group to work with daily. Enjoyable part of the job was taking care of the clients needs, so that their experience was always a positive one. Improvement in the communication during the re-structuring of the company, is a difficult issue to address sufficiently for most staff.
Pros
Excellent wages and benefits, positive working environment.
Cons
Long varied hours.

Other Johnson Employee Reviews

Excellent place to enhance works skills.
PLAN BENEFITS CLAIMS ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON8 May 2019
A very welcoming environment. Everyone has such a positive attitude and is willing to help when help is needed. This job was my second time working in an office environment which can be intimidating at first, however, everyone made me feel very comfortable and capable of doing a good job.
Introduction to Office Setting
SERVICE ASSISTANT / RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 November 2018
This was a great learning experience in the first office job setting. Learned a lot about insurance, administration, using different equipment and programs.